Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a difference between sitting and standing during PE?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is there a difference between sitting and standing during PE?

    I've spent the entirety of my routine so far standing. Was just wondering if I have the option of sitting if I want. Seems like a silly question but PE is pretty silly as a whole.
    Starting Measurements
    BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
    EG: 5.25"

    Goal
    BPEL: 8"
    EG: 5.5"

    "Dream" Goal
    BPEL: 8.5"
    EG: 5.75"

  • #2
    I've always done my routine sitting.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

    Comment


    • #3
      I stand while I stretch but always sit when I jelq. I can spread my legs and get deeper into the base that way.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Working4More View Post
        I stand while I stretch but always sit when I jelq. I can spread my legs and get deeper into the base that way.
        Same here. I found better expansion doing seated girth work. Currently I jelq and pump seated. My guess is that when you're standing your body has to work harder to circulate blood making less go straight to your dick.
        Starting: 6.5x4.9

        Current: 7.5x5.75

        Goal: 8x6++

        LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

        Comment


        • #5
          I prefer seated/leaning back in my office high-back chair.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Working4More View Post
            I stand while I stretch but always sit when I jelq. I can spread my legs and get deeper into the base that way.
            Interesting, I tried it today and it was the opposite for me. I use the underhanded grip though. I can do V Jelqs sitting though, and I did.
            Starting Measurements
            BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
            EG: 5.25"

            Goal
            BPEL: 8"
            EG: 5.5"

            "Dream" Goal
            BPEL: 8.5"
            EG: 5.75"

            Comment


            • #7
              So everyone else sits huh?
              Starting Measurements
              BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
              EG: 5.25"

              Goal
              BPEL: 8"
              EG: 5.5"

              "Dream" Goal
              BPEL: 8.5"
              EG: 5.75"

              Comment


              • #8
                I stand a lot of the time makes activating the pelvic floor easier , also laying down sometimes . I have done some seated but less relatively.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by That'sNotVeryAppropriate View Post
                  So everyone else sits huh?
                  Nope!! I am a diehard 'stand-up' man! Why sit around when we already do it too much at work and at home? The spine will thank you if you stand more.

                  Also, sitting during PE restricts my range of motion... and standing also allows me to keep postural muscles toned.

                  It's not a silly question, imo. Neither is PE... it's perfectly legitimate to want to improve yourself, pay no heed to those who judge you for wanting to enjoy your sexuality to its fullest potential. 😎 After all, you ARE here for a reason... whatever brought you here, don't judge as silly... in time you'll see whether you want to continue, or not.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mindful40 View Post
                    Nope!! I am a diehard 'stand-up' man! Why sit around when we already do it too much at work and at home? The spine will thank you if you stand more.

                    Also, sitting during PE restricts my range of motion... and standing also allows me to keep postural muscles toned.

                    It's not a silly question, imo. Neither is PE... it's perfectly legitimate to want to improve yourself, pay no heed to those who judge you for wanting to enjoy your sexuality to its fullest potential. 😎 After all, you ARE here for a reason... whatever brought you here, don't judge as silly... in time you'll see whether you want to continue, or not.
                    Thanks for the response! Let me clarify. The description of PE is silly. "you what? you milk it?" I don't think doing PE is silly. You don't got to worry about me man. I think my head is in the right place. Thanks anyway!
                    Starting Measurements
                    BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
                    EG: 5.25"

                    Goal
                    BPEL: 8"
                    EG: 5.5"

                    "Dream" Goal
                    BPEL: 8.5"
                    EG: 5.75"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I started out doing routines standing, then did 'em sitting for a a while, been back standing for a year or so...
                      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                      Thread
                      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        For most movements, seated is more comfortable and and more advantageous for positioning.
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                        The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                        25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'll try sitting more to see how I like it. Although, I can get closer to my base when jelqing standing
                          Starting Measurements
                          BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
                          EG: 5.25"

                          Goal
                          BPEL: 8"
                          EG: 5.5"

                          "Dream" Goal
                          BPEL: 8.5"
                          EG: 5.75"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by That'sNotVeryAppropriate View Post
                            I'll try sitting more to see how I like it. Although, I can get closer to my base when jelqing standing
                            You might even try the reclined position for your jelqs. This can be very effective as the angle of the hips is similar to what you'd observe standing.
                            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                            The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                            25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              For most movements, seated is more comfortable and and more advantageous for positioning.
                              I'd rather be sitting doing the side-to-side stretches (gets a bit brutal on the quads being in something of a sumo squat position after a while), but for some reason, I always end up getting too erect to stretch effectively. Even my black fury at this indignity doesn't calm me down. Darn diddly darn thing just doesn't want to co-operate.

                              So it's standing for me.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X