Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Girth Specific PI's? or Signs to Look For?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Girth Specific PI's? or Signs to Look For?

First time starting a girth specific routine. Was wondering if their were any girth specific PI's or just things to look for besides measuring that will tell you you're headed in the right direction girth wise.

My EQ is great, which i'm happy about. Some days i think my dick seems fatter, other times it seems all in my head.

I also realize that i'm not that deep into the routine yet, but I'm still curious.

Is their anything I should be watching out for?

If you injure yourself, you will notice significant swelling and an overnight girth increase. This is your lymph system engorging your unit with fluid to try to heal whatever problems have resulted. It is the first and only time I will ever hold a 6 1/4" thick cock in my hands. I also had a hard vein suddenly appear that turned out to be a thrombosed lymph duct. These will subside over time but causes you to think twice about what you are doing. For me, I fell asleep with an O-ring on (cheap cock ring) and it messed things up. Took close to 2 months to heal, but did gain some girth as a result. Have maintained that for over a year. Not the 6 1/4" mind you, just more than normal.

Comment

I have noticed there is a feel to it. When flaccid it will be fuller and bouncier.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

If your erections are getting stronger or look thicker, you may not think you’ll notice gain but you will.
        On my second week of JP90 I had this erection that looked like I gained .5, it wasn't that much but I did gain some
        BigandBad
        Last edited by BigandBad; 08-27-2018, 04:22 PM.
        Starting (12.13.17)
        BPEL: 6.75
        NBPEL: 6
        EG: 4.9375

Now
        BPEL: 7.5 [5.5 Months]
        NBPEL: 6.5
        EG: 5.25 [5 Months]

Goals [NBPEL x EG]
        7.25 x 5.25 (Minimal)
        7.50 x 5.50 (Main)
        7.75 x 5.75 (Wishful)