• yokito85
    replied
    Any feedback? :-P

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• yokito85
    replied
    Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
    That's not a bad start but you will need to slowly start building it up from there. You should also do a 2 days on 1 off or 5 on 2 off schedules. Add in a kegel routine also. Kegel Exercises

I recommend that you should start off with one of the beginner routines that can be found in the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page. In there you will also find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. Don't hesitate to ask questions if there is anything you don't understand.
    I have been reading the information from the link you shared with me. I plan to to start this week. My routine would be:

- 5 minutes warm-up (hot shower/hot towel)
    - 5 minutes stretch (basic stretching as shown in the video of this page)
    - 10 minutes Jelquing (basic wet jelqs)
    - 3-5 warm down (hot towel)

During the stretching I read that some people make Kegels while waiting 30 seconds each side, what do you think?, also should I include kegels after the jelqs?

BTW, I also ordered a bathmate, I use it for the warm-up right and warm-down instead of the towel?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• yokito85
    replied
    Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
    That's not a bad start but you will need to slowly start building it up from there. You should also do a 2 days on 1 off or 5 on 2 off schedules. Add in a kegel routine also. Kegel Exercises

I recommend that you should start off with one of the beginner routines that can be found in the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page. In there you will also find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. Don't hesitate to ask questions if there is anything you don't understand.
    Many thanks! I will have a look at those routines :-)

Leave a comment:

• Cavalier
    replied

Leave a comment:

• yokito85
    started a topic Very beginner - questions about routine

Very beginner - questions about routine

Hello,

I am new in the forum and really novice PE. I have read about PE and I am preparing my first PE routing:

- 3-5 minutes warm-up
    - 5 minutes stretch
    - 10 minutes Jelquing
    - 3-5 warm down

I plan to do it every other day. What do you? would you change/add/remove something? (also I have read about Kegel, should I add something?) Any further tip or material would be welcome :-)

Thanks!!
Working...
X