Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length and Girth at the same time?

Hello PEGym community,
    I wanted to ask a simple question. I read some time ago that increasing the length and girth should not be attempted at the same time since it lowers progress, and I wanted to hear your opinions on it. I'm currently doing JP90 to condition myself, and my goal is primarily to increase length however girth is also on my mind. I have a bathmate and I was wondering if I'm able to use it while on the JP90 routine. Sorry if it's a dumb/regularly answered question.
    phatb1gballllz
    Last edited by phatb1gballllz; 09-06-2018, 04:06 PM.
    -- START --
    BPEL: 5.5 inches
    EG: 4.7 inches

-- CURRENT (25/11/18) --
    BPEL: 6.6 inches
    EG: 5.4 inches

Well considering JP90 is for both Length and Gain I don’t see why they would limit gains of one another.

Most people do JP90 to condition themselves and then move onto either advanced excercises or devices depending on what they want to increase. If you want to increase both length and girth I’d do JP90 and then advanced excercises.
    Starting (12.13.17)
    BPEL: 6.75
    NBPEL: 6
    EG: 4.9375

Now
    BPEL: 7.5 [5.5 Months]
    NBPEL: 6.5
    EG: 5.25 [5 Months]

Goals [NBPEL x EG]
    7.25 x 5.25 (Minimal)
    7.50 x 5.50 (Main)
    7.75 x 5.75 (Wishful)
    8.00+ x 6.00+ (Dream)

Comment

Length and girth exercises can be complementary, and a well structured routine will ensure a cascade effect- where the performance of one exercise in a sequence beneficently impacts the next.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thank you very much guys. It made sense logically that doing both wouldn't hinder performance, but I definitely remember reading a topic on this site with people suggesting to not do both length and girth exercises, with majority agreeing with the opinion. Either way, I will be focusing on both now.
        -- START --
        BPEL: 5.5 inches
        EG: 4.7 inches

-- CURRENT (25/11/18) --
        BPEL: 6.6 inches
        EG: 5.4 inches

Comment

Working...
        X