Question about a long term plan for jelqing/enlargement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about a long term plan for jelqing/enlargement

So I've been developing a routine for myself based on a lot of the information I've read here. I've been doing this for about 4 months. I started off doing about 50 Jelqs, and 25 V Jelqs for 3 days in a row, and then a day rest. I kind of gradually increased my reps over time and followed my morning wood/EQ to see if I was doing too much. There were a couple points where my MW/EQ did go down a bit, so i dialed it back.

Anyways, currently, this is my routine:
    7 minutes hot towel warm up
    6-7 minutes of stretching my penis in all directions
    120 Jelqs, 60 V Jelqs

I do this 4 days in a row, and 2 days off. I have gotten myself some gains. I haven't paid attention to Flaccid length really, but my Erect length is about .25 inch bigger than when I started. I'm pretty happy with that!

My question is what now? Do I keep just upping the jelq #s and follow my MW/EQ, or is there something I should add to my routine? I've also been doing kegels and edging, and they do make a difference.

Well done on your gains.

As long as you’re not experiencing any negative PIs, you should continue with your routine. Milk it for all it’s worth until you have to either elevate the intensity by looking for a new routine, or begin adding more advanced exercises to replace or complement old ones.

Comment

Working...
    X