Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ive been doing PE for a while with little success, how do i maximize gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive been doing PE for a while with little success, how do i maximize gains?

hello so my routine before i changed it was jon pops 90 day with a modification. i was doing 5 min of stretching each side,left, right,up,down then 150 wet jelqs and 90 v-jelqs, first two months i didnt do the v jelqs, for the last month i did do it. i did this program starting in june. and ending about a week ago. with occasional kegel sessions. after those 3 months my EQ did improve a bit, but thats pretty much it. i figured i was overstrsining myself. so 2 weeks ago a took a week off and started a much lower intensity routine. the low intensity routine on the beginner forum. thats 150 wet jelq with 4 clockwise rotstional stretches and 4 counterclockwise. i really wanna maximize my results. please any suggestions would be great. please consider i already have some pe experience under my belt.
    EL:4. 7/8 ///2/13/17
    EG: 4.7/8

just keep going on it. And record your progress and daily feeling about PE.
    PE Season 2 since Sep 2018
    (BPFSL, BPEL, EG)
    6 3/4 , 6 1/4, 5 1/8 (Sep 2018)
    7 1/4, 7 1/8, 5 1/4 (Jul 2019)
    7 1/4, 7 1/4, 5 1/4 (Oct 2020)

Comment

1 more. After each session, I recommend you to edge yourself at least 30 min. and Don't ejaculate when you edge. edging helps you not to shrink again after finishing PE.
      PE Season 2 since Sep 2018
      (BPFSL, BPEL, EG)
      6 3/4 , 6 1/4, 5 1/8 (Sep 2018)
      7 1/4, 7 1/8, 5 1/4 (Jul 2019)
      7 1/4, 7 1/4, 5 1/4 (Oct 2020)

Comment

Not everyone gains with a beginner routine. I for one didn't gain anything.

My mindset was what it should be - a beginner routine is to condition the penis for advanced work. If you gain, that's great, but don't expect anything until afterwards when you can bring on the advanced routines.
        Original/Current Stats:
        09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
        09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
        BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

I did 3 times in my life (3-6-8 months) of manual stretching+Jelqing+ a little ulis.
          Never gained anything.

This is my 4th attempt to grow my dick and I am doing extending and jelqing and did some light hanging too.
          so far after 3,5 months my flaccid state is very much different.
          My dick is always long and soft and thick in the flaccid and never turtles.
          I also have some girth gains in the erect state but no gains yet in erect length.

Well IMO use the manual stretching and the jelqing if you like but only as an add on.
          Your main thing should be extending or hanging.

The extending or the hanging will be giving you a sufficient time under tension and adding on some manual stretching maybe will give you some busting.
          TeoDeles
          Member of the Month July 2018
          Last edited by TeoDeles; 09-14-2018, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
            Not everyone gains with a beginner routine. I for one didn't gain anything.

My mindset was what it should be - a beginner routine is to condition the penis for advanced work. If you gain, that's great, but don't expect anything until afterwards when you can bring on the advanced routines.
            This is the perfect response to this kind of question.

I half-arsed the JP90 routine (did crap all jelqing) and still had the cheek to get annoyed because I didn't gain, even though I knew it was more for conditioning than anything else. lol

Now that you're conditioned, Holywoof, you should look into performing a more advanced routine.

Comment

Are you including any stamina training in your regimen? Make sure you're adding reps to each exercise each session as well.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hi, I think I am in a similar kinda situation to you, I don't know if I am a beginner or not, but I have been jelqing for about 3-4 months now with the following routine

• 5 days a week
                • 1 sessions per day
                • ~40mins each session (inc. 6 mins hot compresses before and after)
                • each jelq ~5s, ~40-60% erection level and after a quick kegel (usually 1 handed because 2 handed feels harder to push the blood; in fact it feels like I am purely stretching skin....painfully).

At the end of the session, I almost always get a mild-moderate donut shape side effect, but its almost always exclusively on the underside and around the frenulum. It does feel engorged and has greater hang (looks longer). Stays slightly swollen until the next day (~12 hours).

I feel that I have made no gains at all. I haven't gained any length or girth at all... I don't understand how come everybody else here is getting gains where I am getting nothing at all. Can someone give me any tips?

Initial Stats
                Length: 5.9", Girth: 5.0"

Goal
                Length: 7.5" - 8" (max - don't want longer than this really), Girth: ~6.0"

Comment

Choose one exercise for lenght and achieve your lenght goal then choose one exercise for girth and go for it , simple as that you dont have to mix exercises just make jelquing or stretches for 6 months to condition the penis , i recommend hanging for lenght and clamp or jelq for girth.
                  Once you decide the lenght gains are enough jump to girth thats my perspective.

2013-02-23-0142_jade-van-der-molen_b04c46d4.jpg

Comment

Thank you to everyone that replied and wow I must be reslly ill informed ithought jp90 was an advanced program
                    EL:4. 7/8 ///2/13/17
                    EG: 4.7/8

Comment

Working...
                    X