Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can i lose gains if i stop 1 or 2 months after 5 months of pe-90 routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i lose gains if i stop 1 or 2 months after 5 months of pe-90 routine?

can i lose gains if i stop 1 or 2 months after 5 months of jp-90 routine?

i got solid 0.3 inch length and 0.3 inch girth in that 5 months im stopping now for 2 months at least do i will lose gains ?

please help

Yes you can loose gains after stopping without going through a period of cementing your gains first. If it's not possible for you to do this and have to stop for a month or two then at least try and do an occasional maintenance routine when you can get it in and you shouldn't loose what you have gained.

Cementing Your Gains: Make your PE Gains Permanent
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey milker! I stopped for 4+ years and still kept most of my length gains (see my signature). It is possible you can lose some of your gains in two months, but most likely just minority of them. And from what I have read on this forum, gaining them back is usually not an issue after restarting PE. Actually two months break is something that may help you to speed up gains after this break. I have restarted PE recently and I am planning to have such decon breaks as they have been described here many times by people in success forum as a way to break through plateaus.
      01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
      15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
      20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
      20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
      06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
      18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
      My progress log

Comment

I attempted stretching only (see November in signature), after a few months of JP90, but I could visibly notice I lost a lot of girth and some length. I made back my gains in a few weeks and I'm over where I last was. From my experience then I find early on gains are elastic since your body won't be used to them yet, but that may be just me.
        Aug 18:
        BPE: 7.5 x 5.75 BPF: 4.75x 4.5
        Nov 18:
        BPE: 7.8 x 5.75
        Dec 18:
        BPE: 8.1 x 5.8 BPF: 5.6
        April 19:
        BPE: 8.1 x 5.75 BPF: 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          Yes you can loose gains after stopping without going through a period of cementing your gains first. If it's not possible for you to do this and have to stop for a month or two then at least try and do an occasional maintenance routine when you can get it in and you shouldn't loose what you have gained.

Cementing Your Gains: Make your PE Gains Permanent
          Great link on this subject!

The following is also good: The Importance of Cementing Your Gains
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I had been at it for five or six years when I had to stop for three months. When I returned, I was still basically the same size.
            Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
            X