Advice for accepting the long-term process of PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for accepting the long-term process of PE

Sup guys! I've started my PE journey maybe half a month ago, though I'm not hyper-focusing on the amount of time I'm doing it right now.

Does anyone who has gained over half a year to a year have any advice on how to accept the process of PE? It's a long one, and it's easy to get sucked into the ideas of 'gaining fast', 'fastest gaining techniques', and then get put off after 1 month from silly expectations, as I have in the past.

How do you go about accepting that PE takes time, and not getting put off?
    Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

I think setting small goals can be very helpful--for your patience and sanity. lol It's great to have the big picture in mind at all times, but when you chip away at it, achieving one little goal after another, I believe it keeps your focus sober and in the present, not gloomily dreaming about a future where you want to be a certain size and if you can even get there...

That's what has helped me, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Light Metal View Post
      I think setting small goals can be very helpful--for your patience and sanity. lol It's great to have the big picture in mind at all times, but when you chip away at it, achieving one little goal after another, I believe it keeps your focus sober and in the present, not gloomily dreaming about a future where you want to be a certain size and if you can even get there...

That's what has helped me, anyway.
      That's great advice! I'll keep it in mind
      Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

I trusted the routines and that they would indeed work. I spent a lot of time formulating a plan and reading success stories from other members. I also knew my style and picked routines that matched it. I knew I was set up for success and all I had to do was execute it and be consistent. Things just happened from there.
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Don't PE for size gains, instead PE for EQ, and size gains shall follow.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by PDNDL View Post
            Sup guys! I've started my PE journey maybe half a month ago, though I'm not hyper-focusing on the amount of time I'm doing it right now.

Does anyone who has gained over half a year to a year have any advice on how to accept the process of PE? It's a long one, and it's easy to get sucked into the ideas of 'gaining fast', 'fastest gaining techniques', and then get put off after 1 month from silly expectations, as I have in the past.

How do you go about accepting that PE takes time, and not getting put off?
            I think the biggest problem is expecting too much too soon.

After Newbie gains, you're only going to gain about 1/16" of an inch in length and maybe half of that in girth per month AT BEST. That's with the best routine, with 100% effort, 100% enthusiasm, 100% focus on diet and supplements, while getting 100% of the sleep you need every night.

For most of us with stressful lives and other priorities we would be lucky to see 1" in length gains and 1" in girth gains in under 2-3 years, and that's with a good routine and somewhat regular consistency in training. But it can be done in less time!

It helps to keep a journal and log exactly what your routine is and try to beat it every time, so you have something to look forward to that isn't measuring your penis. You could add more reps, more time, more weight, another set, decrease rest, or train with a higher EQ for some exercises.

From my experience, you don't need a lot to grow just pick a goal (length, girth, head growth) and go for it with one or two exercises as little as often as you can get away with. Newbies can train the same areas pretty much every day with fewer days off, advanced guys and vets can get away with fewer training days if their routine is more intense. Try to find a balance between training hard and resting just enough between sessions.

Lastly, you pretty much have to just not think about getting bigger and focus on your training. It's like if you are trying to gain muscle size and focusing too much on the scale you're going to lose your mind eventually. But you're just focusing on your lifts, eating enough for energy, and sleeping enough, you're going to be bigger once all your lifts increase by 200lbs.
            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Turn it into a fun activity. One that you enjoy doing. Some activities feel good, others have you appreciate that your taking time for Number One.

Believe me, taking time for YOU, is a good thing in today's hectic world.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

The biggest motivator for me was how good it feels. Of course, I include daily edging, which does help.

I enjoy the process. And the EQ and related results.
                03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                Thread
                12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                  Don't PE for size gains, instead PE for EQ, and size gains shall follow.
                  This, 10000x. I shifted to this mentality and have been more consistent and made more progress than ever.

Acknowledging my BPEL and NBPSL difference was 1.7" and reading TGC Theory was very encouraging. Focus on EQ and the rest will follow.
                  I'm just here for a healthier dong (and a lot of girth).
                  Lucian's Log (Healthy Donger Routine)

Comment

You need first to be happy with yourself as you are now. Don't start with a negative view that you are not worthy, start with the idea that you are a rock star and that you can satisfy any woman you want today, not in the future. That way, if you are a hard gainer, you are not disappointed if gains don't come as quickly as you would like. You know that you can still have fun with your partner today regardless of your progress toward your PE goals.

And lets be honest, the gains are sometimes so gradual that you don't even notice, let alone your partner. Don't be a slave to a ruler and measure everyday. Instead, enjoy life and your partner without the anxiety of a training program and such.

I'm with Burrito on this, stick with an established program, have faith and be positive that results will follow. Document for your own behalf so when you have reached your goal, you can go back and see how silly you were worrying about stuff in the beginning. Chin up, smile, grab your unit and lets get too it.

Comment

Working...
                    X