Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to restart PE after being stupid with a bad injury.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to restart PE after being stupid with a bad injury.

So a few years back I tried JP90 but didn't stick with it after a month cause of no gains and the time. I tried again recently this year around February for 1 month but then added ULI's to it with an extremely tight grip I was doing 5 days on 2 off, after 3 days of the tight Gripped ULI's + JP90 I started to have problems getting erections, when I do get them they go away really quickly. No morning woods ever, basically never have a spontaneous erection. I also have a skinny vein that goes across side of my penis. I had mild pain but it was barely there. That all happened after ULI's, but the worst part is the erection problems have persisted but since I can get hard enough to jelq and stuff as I tried to start again today. I have a urologist appointment in October to make sure everything is okay.

I was just curious if it would be smart to do a light version of jp90, then after 3months ramping it up to the normal jp90 would be smart Or if I should just avoid PE all together?
    I hope I can do them because I would really like girth more than anything.

My penis stats are pretty abysmal I had 1 girl last year call my dick a "micro penis" even though its not but that what was made me start going hard too soon and adding ULI's.
    Erect Length - 4.8~5 inches
    Erect girth - 3.8~4 inches

Goal -
    Erect Length 5.5~7 inches
    Erect Girth - 4.8~5.5 inches

Hey joshspanksit,
    first of all, your penis really isn't micro penis. Anyway regarding the EQ issues, I would start with light and slow jelqs (at least two days a week off) and nothing else in first two weeks at least. 30 minutes a day should be more than sufficient. This has always made my EQ "110%". As said I would avoid stretching completely before your EQ gets better, because this can do quite the opposite.

EDIT: I should mention that bad EQ is usually a first symptom of cardiovascular issues of the whole body (not always though). So I would also suggest looking at your diet and physical activities as well. Make you are doing some cardio couple of times a week and make sure you skip fizzy drinks (or anything with excessive amount of sugar like chocolate bars, etc..), skip salty snacks and eat more raw vegetables and fruits.
    Last edited by petrpan; 08-30-2018, 09:32 AM.
    01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
    15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
    20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
    20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
    06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
    18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
    My progress log

Comment

yeah my penis isn't micro she was just a bitch but it really fucked my mind. So you are saying do only 2 days a week for a lil bit before starting up again fully? I know the ULI caused that vein to show up across the shaft and made my erections weaker because I squeezed to tight and I really hope light jelqs will fix that. You think avoiding stretchs would be smart cause I actually started those first thinking they would be better.

Also do you you think my goal is logical or possible within 1~3years?

Goal -

Comment

Originally posted by petrpan View Post
        Hey joshspanksit,
        EDIT: I should mention that bad EQ is usually a first symptom of cardiovascular issues of the whole body (not always though). So I would also suggest looking at your diet and physical activities as well. Make you are doing some cardio couple of times a week and make sure you skip fizzy drinks (or anything with excessive amount of sugar like chocolate bars, etc..), skip salty snacks and eat more raw vegetables and fruits.
        Yeah I workout 4~5days a week elliptical 25min, I dont drink soda I work overnight so I try to hike sometimes after work. I do eat raw vegetables and fruits too. thats why I think the ULI was what caused the bad EQ and then my mindset included

**Edit - I also forgot to mentioned I bought a bathmate a month ago thinking It would be better for girth gains and easier used it for 3 days but I ended up getting worse erection problems that are still going on and it seemed to cause some buildup of fluid that seems to only finally be going away after a month. I did try using it again a few days ago and regretted it.
        Last edited by joshspanksit; 08-30-2018, 10:40 AM.

Goal -

Comment

You really need to back off the intensity of everything you do.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

You're better off focusing on improving your conditioning first. Once you've reached an adequate level of development. you can slowly transition to a full enlargement routine. Keep in mind that if you're training correctly your EQ should be improving as your cycle progresses.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              You really need to back off the intensity of everything you do.
              I agree I definitely have been too rough even with just jelqs just some of the things a few girls have said made me so disappointed, and I'm hoping i didn't cause lasting damage with the ULI's because that one vein.

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              You're better off focusing on improving your conditioning first. Once you've reached an adequate level of development. you can slowly transition to a full enlargement routine. Keep in mind that if you're training correctly your EQ should be improving as your cycle progresses.
              Yeah I'll focus on that, I'm going to just do light jelqs for a few weeks 2on1 off mainly vjelqs and hope everything goes well. I tried today but I did it much too tight I think because I got a mild pain and my penis has been flaccid but super veiny all day.

Goal -

Comment

Originally posted by joshspanksit View Post
                yeah my penis isn't micro she was just a bitch but it really fucked my mind.
                well some girls are just being real assholes, your size is absolutely fine, but of course most of us here want more and that's I think normal.
                Btw to get better blood flow you can start taking fish oil and ginkgo biloba..
                Last edited by petrpan; 08-31-2018, 03:41 AM.
                01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
                15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
                20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
                20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
                06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
                18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
                My progress log

Comment

Yeah I'll focus on that, I'm going to just do light jelqs for a few weeks 2on1 off mainly vjelqs and hope everything goes well. I tried today but I did it much too tight I think because I got a mild pain and my penis has been flaccid but super veiny all day.
                  Focus on stamina work like kegels and edging once you feel you're fully recovered, then slowly add in the light jelqs.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by petrpan View Post
                    well some girls are just being real assholes, your size is absolutely fine, but of course most of us here want more and that's I think normal.
                    Btw to get better blood flow you can start taking fish oil and ginkgo biloba..
                    Thanks man I been talking to a girl so I been Kinda freaking out more recently too I'll look into those supplements

Focus on stamina work like kegels and edging once you feel you're fully recovered, then slowly add in the light jelqs.
                    I actually was only doing kegals after my original injury like 2 weeks after, but I'm not sure if I do then wrong or something I feel it made shit worse. I looked up everything and I only thing I seem to do 100% wrong with kegals is holding my breath but I'm not sure how not to

Goal -

Comment

Sorry for double post again but I was wondering the space under balls to my anus, is really tight, is that where kegals.mainly focus on? Because I think that's what I can't maintain or get erections really right now. I can get like 40-70% hard max

Goal -

Comment

I actually was only doing kegals after my original injury like 2 weeks after, but I'm not sure if I do then wrong or something I feel it made shit worse. I looked up everything and I only thing I seem to do 100% wrong with kegals is holding my breath but I'm not sure how not to
                        The following should be helpful: How to Do Kegel Exercises for Men: A Definitive Guide to Male Kegeling

Comment

Thank you I'll read through that
                          I was wondering the space under balls to my anus, is really tight, is that where kegals.mainly focus on? Because I think that's what I can't maintain or get erections really right now. I can get like 40-70% hard max

Goal -

Comment

Thank you I'll read through that
                            I was wondering the space under balls to my anus, is really tight, is that where kegals.mainly focus on? Because I think that's what I can't maintain or get erections really right now. I can get like 40-70% hard max
                            The Kegels focus on the Pubococcygeal muscles, which are a part of the Levator Ani series (see image). If you feel as if there's a strain in your pelvic floor then letting it heal would be in your best interests before you get into any Kegel work.

800px-1116_Muscle_of_the_Male_Perineum.jpg

Comment

The Kegels focus on the Pubococcygeal muscles, which are a part of the Levator Ani series (see image). If you feel as if there's a strain in your pelvic floor then letting it heal would be in your best interests before you get into any Kegel work.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98279[/ATTACH]
                              Even after reading that link and looking at that picture I have no clue how to target the Levator ani area, when i do the stop pee thing, I feel it under my ball area the "grundle" which I ended up continuing to do when hard. That area under my balls between anus is pretty tight now. I also feel like trying the bathmate about a week ago again caused most of my problems. because I have a slightly larger flaccid penis with veins but just cant get hard and I tried to masturbate today(I know very stupid) and I can only cum like a pill size worth. Problem is I'm hanging out with a girl monday or tuesday and I'm really hoping I can get hard by then.

Goal -

Comment

Working...
                              X