A few questions on jp90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions on jp90

I am 4 days into the jp90 routine, tomorrow will start my rest, but how do I know I am doing it right? How should it feel if I'm doing it correctly? I've watched the videos and understand the base concept. I'm just unsure ok how tight my OK grip needs to be, or how my penis should feel after a successful routine. Next, I do this while in the shower, I use the hot water for my warm up and warm up, but I keep it warm through the entire exercise, aside from when I'm doing the jelq's because I dont want to lose the lubrication I've applied. Is that a good way to go about the routine, or should I stop warming once I start the stretches?

Also, will masturbation effect gains?

Comment

Sounds like you are doing everything right! When you jelq you should see some expansion as you stroke upwards and your head get bigger. You only need to grip enough to cause this. Applying warmth is encouraged so keep it up. Keep in mind the main goal of the JP90 is conditioning so you may not feel fatigue or anything while on this part of the journey.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
        Sounds like you are doing everything right! When you jelq you should see some expansion as you stroke upwards and your head get bigger. You only need to grip enough to cause this. Applying warmth is encouraged so keep it up. Keep in mind the main goal of the JP90 is conditioning so you may not feel fatigue or anything while on this part of the journey.
        What about masterbation? Will the negatively effect gains?

Comment

Originally posted by CrazeeC View Post
          What about masterbation? Will the negatively effect gains?
          Excessive masturbation may effect your gains but in moderation you should be OK.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
            Excessive masturbation may effect your gains but in moderation you should be OK.
            Thank you

Comment

Working...
            X