No announcement yet.

Welp, I lost all my girth gains. Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welp, I lost all my girth gains. Help!

So this past month I started a pretty intense girth focused routine. 8/15-9/15. I almost immediately gained .20 inches to my flaccid length, later on in the month I gained .20 to my MEG. My routine was manual stretch, clamping, and pumping. Even if I took a few days off my gains still stayed, and the MEG gains made me believe my gains were locked in.

I made several mistakes. During my month of training I was doing nofap, which always increases the size/quality of my erections and flaccid hang. At the end of the month I went on a bit of a marathon and excessive masturbation tends to make my tissue dense for the day. Could this have undone my gains? The other two mistakes I made were that I stopped pumping much towards the end of the month. Also one day I did manual stretching after an intense girth session. I don't believe I caused damage, but this didn't feel healthy for my cock. I always do manual stretching before girth.

Either way, I'm back at square one with flaccid girth and MEG. Maybe a small amount of my gains remain, but I'd say at least 70% of my gains are gone.

Any insight?

Remember that with these girth exercises, particularly with devices some of that immediate gain you get is water retention. This is especially true with pumping, but clamping as well. On top of that, being that the training was only a months time, that isn't a very long time to see big measurable gains, not to mention if you are an advanced trainee. Sounds like the routine was working for you in some capacity, and if you like it maybe keep doing it a little longer. To your point on nofap and better EQ, most find that to be the case, and girth exercises are the mos beneficial when your EQ is high. Excessively masturbating probably lowered your EQ, and now you have a smaller measurement than before. And if its true that you still kept 30% of the gains, well you cant expect much more than that in a months time. I have been pumping since the beginning of the year, and although I can pump 1-1.5 inches past my EG, only a quarter of that has been actual gains that I can measure with no pump.
    ShutOut
    Last edited by ShutOut; 09-20-2018, 07:26 PM.
    Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

I still think i'm on the right path, adding jelqing and not clamping everyday. but why would size stay a consistent .2 inches over normal, erect and soft. It makes me think that that wouldn't be fluid.

Comment

Did you do a conditioning program before you ventured into pumping? May be part of it.

Here is some advice, don't do masturbation marathons. Masturbation has one purpose, to get off. Instead, read up on edging. Edging is masturbation with a purpose, to not ejaculate for as long as you can, retain as much of a pump in your erection for as long as possible. I get tremendous EQ from edging and I think it helps cement gains and in some cases cause girth growth.

Comment

If you ve only done 1 month of PE up till now, those weren t probably girth gains, more like EQ gains, there is a difference. I ve lost my gains a few times myself in my 4-5 months of PE(jelq-squeezing) but i am currently gaining over them, i guess that s the idea for cementing gains, increasing the exercises/pressure/intensity after you ve reached any considerable gains so you can measure over them for once or twice, and then repeat.
          tspot180
          Last edited by tspot180; 09-22-2018, 07:16 AM.

Comment

I've done years of PE, but only manual stretching and hanging. I did a tiny bit of clamping in the past, but never got into it.

Comment

Agree with with Shutout, one month not long enough to get cemented gains. I’ve been pumping for over a year and a half and finally feeling that my half inch girth gain is permanent. But I’m not taking it for granted. Girth maintenance is a life long effort. To bad KickintheMebs isn’t active that much anymore, he’d give you lots of advise.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by artesuave View Post
                I still think i'm on the right path, adding jelqing and not clamping everyday. but why would size stay a consistent .2 inches over normal, erect and soft. It makes me think that that wouldn't be fluid.
                Could be some fluid, could be some pump, but tissue growth is a very slow process. You have to keep at it constantly and in my experience, keeping EQ as high as possible is what will accelerate girth gain. ZZMan makes a good point too. Edging will only help in this case, further expanding those tissues and working on your EQ at the same time.
                Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Hi,

So it sounds like inconsistency is the primary issue that cost you the newbie gains that most see within the first few weeks when they start PE. No worries...learn from it and don't stress. PE is all about trial and error until you find what works best for you. Stopping/starting will allow the body to heal and reverse progress made towards breaking down the tunica walls which is where the permanent gains come from. Once the walls have sufficiently broken down (4-6 weeks is typical) the gains begin to become visible (walls add new cells to repair the tears caused by the PE) and gains become far more linear if you keep the tissues under stress to keep the tunica from healing. Its a balance. All about the time you can put in and the intervals between. Make the exercises/device work a regular habit and with consistency you'll see the gains return and more can follow with patience. New bie gains are quick t return when proper PE is used. As for no fap, I've been doing this many years and honestly didn't see long term (no cumulative multi-year differences between once a week and once a day) benefits either way. I have one myself after every session and no adverse results...personal choice. PM me with any questions. Thanks.

M9
                  Started 5.5" X 4.25" Currently 9" x 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by M9ter View Post
                    Hi,

So it sounds like inconsistency is the primary issue that cost you

M9
                    I'm ridiculously consistent. My mantra is at least do some component of PE everyday. My gains are back to where they were, I just stopped pumping for 4 days and thought that had a huge affect.

I realized this though, when i would obsessively masturbate my girth would shrink, now when i obsessively masturbate my girth just shrinks to my old MEG. SO basically my dense size is still larger than my previous dense size. We'll see where I am in another month. I've added jelqing and it seems like its helping.

Comment

Good...! That's the biggest problem guys have with PE. Good news about the visible increase back to where it was! Oh, orgasms will really mess with the EQ. Keep going, (always be doing something) and the results will really start to show once the break-in period is past. Good luck on your PE journey...!

M9
                      Started 5.5" X 4.25" Currently 9" x 6.5"

Comment

My FSL is growing and that's making me want to target length completely. Length seems so much more simple. Just different manual stretches. Where girth i'm juggling jelqing, pumping, and clamping.

Comment

Working...
                        X