Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting a journey went wrong, in first 2 days of PE my dick is smaller than usual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a journey went wrong, in first 2 days of PE my dick is smaller than usual

So I started JP90 program, a lil bit modified because I don't understand that 10 circle stretches to right and left, but nvm. I am doing warm up with rice sock, than with hot bath and then start with stretches, after stretches I go jelq 50 wet jelqs with soap and after that 30 V jelqs. After jelqs I do bathmate 5 min, then after bathmate again jelqs same number as before. Long story short 3x jeqls (50 wet + 30V) and 3 x bathmate (5min). After last bathmate I put cock ring for 5 min. The strange thing and that worries me that my flaccid is now smaller than usual. Can someone help me or point me to right directions?
    Do I need to edge also or?
    Current: 5 x 4.5 (BPEL x EG), 2.5 flaccid
    Goal (hope so in 3 years): 7.25 x 5.71 erected and 4.5 flaccid

After 2 days of PE my flacid is smaller than usuall

So I started JP90 program, a lil bit modified because I don't understand that 10 circle stretches to right and left, but nvm. I am doing warm up with rice sock, than with hot bath and then start with stretches, after stretches I go jelq 50 wet jelqs with soap and after that 30 V jelqs. After jelqs I do bathmate 5 min, then after bathmate again jelqs same number as before. Long story short 3x jeqls (50 wet + 30V) and 3 x bathmate (5min). After last bathmate I put cock ring for 5 min. The strange thing and that worries me that my flaccid is now smaller than usual. Can someone help me or point me to right directions?

Comment

Just started PE and my flacid is smaller than usual

Hey everyone I am new to PE. I was reading much about PE and finally decided to start it because I think my 13cm is so small and I am emberased.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

You are overworking it. How one will respond to the exercises can be very individualistic. Some can handle more, some need to start off with a lighter routine. Drop the bathmate and cock ring for now. Give it a couple of days rest and then start back up with less reps and intensity. You can then start slowly working your way back up to the full routine. Keep an eye on your Physiological Indicators (PI's), they will let you know if you are overworking it.

Go to the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively.

The circle stretches are done like this. Circle Stretch

Do not use soap as a lube for your jelquing. It will dry you skin out.
        Cavalier
        Retired Super Moderator
        Member of the Month Feb 2015
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Cavalier; 09-27-2018, 05:24 AM.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I have merge your threads into one. Please keep your question to one forum only.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thank you for your help I was in panic so I posted in many forums.

Comment

How much days or weeks you suggest me to do it without bathmate and cockring?

Comment

I can understand your panic but you have nothing to worry about. What you are experiencing is what we call turtling. It's one of the negative PI's that can be found in the link I gave you. If it only lasts a few hours then it's a neutral PI. Give it a few days rest and it should return to normal.

You seem to be a little more sensitive to the exercises so I would recommend that you complete the 90 days of the JP90 before adding anything else in.

Comment

Also may I tell that when I didn't jelq 50 and 30 (total 150 wet and 90V) instead of that I did all the same (stretches) and bathmate and cockring + about 60 wet + 30 V I had longer flacid penis then usual.

Do you suggest me to add in JP90 edging? And how should I do JP90? 5 days training, 2 days off or 2 days training 1 day off?

Comment

Edging would be a great exercise to add in. It's good for maximizing your EQ(erection quality) which is very important.

One change you should make to the JP90 is to eliminate the kegeling while stretching. You can do your kegel exercise separately. Kegel Exercises

Try the 5 on 2 off and see how it goes. If you feel that it's too much then back it down to 2 on 1 off.

Comment

Sorry than I'm so tiring but I'm new. How much edging per week do you suggest and should I do edging with lube?

Comment

At least 3 or 4 times a week. Lube or no lube would come down to your preference. It's a matter of what works best for you. Follow this routine after the JP90. Stamina Only This will combine your kegels and edging together.

Comment

I don't think you should be using a bathmate in your first month of PE just my $.02.
                          Started Hanging (10MAR2020)
                          EL- 6 1/4"
                          MEG- 4 1/2"
                          BEG- 5"
                          BPEL- 7 5/8"

Current (28APR20)
                          EL - 6 5/8
                          BPEL - 7 3/4
                          BPFSL - 8 1/8
                          (Forgot to measure girth, will update)

Comment

Working...