Really need advice, been trying to find something for 3 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really need advice, been trying to find something for 3 years

Hello! I have been trying to find a good PE regimen for the past three years on and off now and have been lurking here for that long but there is just so much information that I wanted to ask specifically for myself.
    Here is what I have tried so far:

First discovered about PE in late 2016 and bought a bathmate, which now I know I should have read up more on other things first, I tried the bathmate for 5 sessions but I still live with my parents while I am in college now and the bathmate just felt like it wasn't for me, especially because I don't like shaving the nether regions.
    I stopped all together in 2017 but would occasionally look back on here.
    In June 2018 I began doing the JP 90 for a week but I had to do it in my garage and eventually stopped. It was just so hard to find the right time to do it then and now that fall season is here and I have all my classes.

I've read up about hangers and extenders but I just don't know which to choose. I like the idea of wearing one under my clothes while I'm at class and hanging seems quick and more efficient though. I would do jelqing again because I actually saw gains after I was done and edged.

Any recommendations on what to do? I know you have to take your time with these things but now I am in college so I'd like a fast yet efficient way.

Extending is the most hands free method of PE but it's not easily concealed. It would probably be noticeable at home or school. The extenders that use a vacuum would probably be the least noticeable of them. I have never tried one but just going by pictured that I have seen of them I would say that the PExtender would be the easiest one to conceal. Time wise you will need at least 6 hours a day to see the best resuts.

Hanging is another hands free way to make gains. It does have it's limitations as far as moving around but it would be very convenient to do while studying. I usually spend my time here on the forum, or other internet/computer work, while hanging. Having privacy is the big issue with hanging. Time wise you would need an hour or more each day.

The JP90 is all manual work that you will need to dedicate time out of you day for it alone. Privacy can be an issue with it however if you were to dry jelq you could realistically do it under the covers while in bed. Time wise once you get it down you may be able to do it in 40 minutes. The amount of time spent with manual exercise will need to prgress over time so that is one thing you need to consider.

They all have their pro's and con's so it's really a matter of what works best for you.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Honestly, you have the manual method and the Bathmate. Lots of info here but you won't gain without being dedicated. Are you just going to buy something to not go through with it again? I've already gained 1/4 inch girth and length in 5 months. Only used Penomet bath pump and stretches with light jelq between pumping sets.

Here's what I did and reccomend:
      Stretch in your room for 10 mins, jump in the bath, 5 min pump followed by 2 mins LIGHT jelq. Do 2 sets of each, you'll be out the bath in 20 mins.

This way it won't seem suspicious.
      After 2 weeks go to 3 sets each and pump a little harder. Or as long as you do something.
      May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 × EG 5.3/4
      July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 × EG 6.3/4

Comment

Working...
      X