V-Jelq test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Jelq test

Two ways to test the effectiveness of your V-Jelq technique are these: 1) after completing a V, leave your hand at the base of your glans and get your firm grip with your other hand. If you are applying good pressure you should instantly feel your grip up at your glans swell a little. This means you have a good, tight grip at the base even before you begin your next V; and 2) also leaving your first grip at the base of your glans, begin your next V-Jelq. As you approach your original grip at the base of your glans with your second jelqing hand, you should again feel your first grip at the glans expanding. This means you have directed a good amount of blood up your shaft and into your glans.

The first test will show if you have good grip strength, the second will demonstrate that your technique is good and effective at moving the blood through your shaft.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

! Good post bud. Seems like lots of members have issues with V's.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I don't bother with them I just use the ok grip

Comment

Hey rbi99,

I know these question has been asked before, but I wanted your feedback.

Here you go;
        The v jelq applies pressure on either side of the shaft and targets the CC. It does not hit the CS. If the V jelq causes pressure on the sides, does it cause the CC to grow/expand in more of a top to bottom direction? It seems to me that applying pressure from the sides does this. Then, would applying pressure on the top and bottom (like using a jeq device) cause more width because the CC are getting pressure to expand laterally? I ask this because I noticed the V jelq is giving me top to bottom results. Is this common? Have you experiencing this too? Have other guys noticed this?

Would it be possible to grow your CC in a specific manner? If you wanted width, jelq on the top. If you wanted depth, jelq on the sides.

Just a thought.

Thanks

Mc Dong
        Mc Dong

Comment

Originally posted by Mc Dong View Post
          Hey rbi99,

I know these question has been asked before, but I wanted your feedback.

Here you go;
          The v jelq applies pressure on either side of the shaft and targets the CC. It does not hit the CS. If the V jelq causes pressure on the sides, does it cause the CC to grow/expand in more of a top to bottom direction? It seems to me that applying pressure from the sides does this. Then, would applying pressure on the top and bottom (like using a jeq device) cause more width because the CC are getting pressure to expand laterally? I ask this because I noticed the V jelq is giving me top to bottom results. Is this common? Have you experiencing this too? Have other guys noticed this?

Would it be possible to grow your CC in a specific manner? If you wanted width, jelq on the top. If you wanted depth, jelq on the sides.

Just a thought.

Thanks

Mc Dong
          If I am reading you correctly, your answer lies in doing regular jelqing along with V's. Regular jelqing (or UJ's for a more advanced routine) will really work your CS. To be honest with you my CS is getting so large that it is hard to detect where it leaves off and the CC's start.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
          X