Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Increase flaccid?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Increase flaccid?

    How could one effectively increase flaccid size? Iíve been doing PE for almost 8 months and gained about 2 cm BPEL (mostly 90JPs and some phallossan). Thereís alot of difference between my erect and flaccid which just looks awkward.

    Programs, supplements, tools, tips? Iím very greatful for anything !

  • #2
    manual stretches or ads i think

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by krabb View Post
      How could one effectively increase flaccid size? Iíve been doing PE for almost 8 months and gained about 2 cm BPEL (mostly 90JPs and some phallossan). Thereís alot of difference between my erect and flaccid which just looks awkward.

      Programs, supplements, tools, tips? Iím very greatful for anything !

      Do light stretches every time you use the bathroom. 5 in each direction with 2 second holds. They are called Jai stretches. You can do fowfers and bed fowfers as well when you lay down at night.
      Start: 9/23/2007
      BPEL: 5.9"
      BEG: 5.4"
      FL: 3"


      Current:
      BPEL: 7"
      BPFSL: 7.2"
      BEG: 5.9", MEG: 5.4"

      Comment


      • #4
        Sorry to have to tell you this, But I have been trying for over eight years and have made only slight gains in flaccid length.
        Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

        Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

        Comment


        • #5
          As my volume increased from length and girth gains I began to hang more flaccid.
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

          Comment


          • #6
            Odd, in my case flaccid gains were one of the first things to come.
            Original/Current Stats:
            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

            Goals:
            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

            Comment


            • #7
              Nice, thanks. What are Fowfers tho?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                As my volume increased from length and girth gains I began to hang more flaccid.
                Yea, it has happened to some degree, I just think i should see it more than i do

                Comment


                • #9
                  Krabb,

                  Have you been able to improve EQ?
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                  The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                  25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by krabb View Post
                    Nice, thanks. What are Fowfers tho?

                    Fowfers are when you tuck your dick between your legs and sit on it while it is flaccid. Or you can tuck under the base of one of your legs while sitting. You can also tuck it between your legs when you lay down in bed at night.
                    Start: 9/23/2007
                    BPEL: 5.9"
                    BEG: 5.4"
                    FL: 3"


                    Current:
                    BPEL: 7"
                    BPFSL: 7.2"
                    BEG: 5.9", MEG: 5.4"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      Krabb,

                      Have you been able to improve EQ?
                      Iíd say Iíve seen a slight increase, but I donít rly know what to expect. If youíre saying i should see a big difference then not really

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mailman View Post
                        Fowfers are when you tuck your dick between your legs and sit on it while it is flaccid. Or you can tuck under the base of one of your legs while sitting. You can also tuck it between your legs when you lay down in bed at night.
                        Thanks, i couldnít rly do that with my flaccid yet tbh tho.

                        How about the Jai stretches. Can you do then on rest days?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by krabb View Post

                          How about the Jai stretches. Can you do then on rest days?

                          Some people say yes some say no. Some say rest should be rest with no stretches. I do jaiís On off days very light just to resist turtling. I am a grower but prefer to show a little. Plus if we are healing on rest days I want to heal elongated. I do not create stress with jai stretches especially on off days-just release turtle tension.
                          Start: 9/23/2007
                          BPEL: 5.9"
                          BEG: 5.4"
                          FL: 3"


                          Current:
                          BPEL: 7"
                          BPFSL: 7.2"
                          BEG: 5.9", MEG: 5.4"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by krabb View Post
                            I’d say I’ve seen a slight increase, but I don’t rly know what to expect. If you’re saying i should see a big difference then not really
                            You should be noticing improvement in EQ over time, though.
                            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                            The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                            25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                              Odd, in my case flaccid gains were one of the first things to come.
                              Me too haha

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X