My size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My size

Currently im 7" bpel and 4.8" mg is this a good size?

more than most. define good! That would be perfect for alot of people. Love what you have mate easier said than done but imagine waking up tomorrow and being 1.5 inches smaller in both departments. You would feel tiny. But then that would still be some other peoples short term goals on here. We always want more as men. Most of us on here are guilty haha
    Long and thin slides right in, short and fat pounds that tw@t

Comment

Truthfully id give a .5 of length to my girth,but no complaints,gonna try this out,see how it goes

Comment

me to mate i am a tad under 5 inch girth i think. And am at peace with my length although still trying my luck for more. But lets be honest... You want a big girth so girls feel you more???? Correct me if i am wrong. But its way easier for girls to tighten up there biscuits than it is for us to add size so dont let all the pressure be on us guys. haha Your above average so thats amazing. If a girl wants more for her benefit, make her work for it! Its only fair! Not saying dont pe but dont stress about it
        Long and thin slides right in, short and fat pounds that tw@t

Comment

I mean it's not for her it's for me i want a coke can cock tbh,my girlfriend can't even handle it when i put a finger in with my dick lol,but if my dick gets thicker shes gonna get used to it eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Edethan13 View Post
            I mean it's not for her it's for me i want a coke can cock tbh,my girlfriend can't even handle it when i put a finger in with my dick lol,but if my dick gets thicker shes gonna get used to it eventually
            No, you don't. I promise.

There's nothing wrong with what you have now. Great stats!
            Start: 9/1/18
            BPEL-6.25", BaseEG-6.25", MSEG-6",EW-2.1",BPFL-4.5", FG-5"

Current: BPEL 7.75"-BEG 7.16"-MSEG 6.41"-BTHEG 6.25"-BPFL/FBG 5.5"-6.5"

Goals:
            2019 - 8.5-9" x MSEG 6.5" - NBPEL 7.5-8" - Flaccid NBPEL 6" x 6"
            End: When she says to stop.

Comment

Hey jms, in 6 weeks it looks like you gained an inch. What kind of routine did you do?

Also, to the opening poster, and your size stats are good

Comment

Your length is pretty good. You girth is within the average scale based on scientific studies.
                It's strange but I gained an 1/8" more in length than I did girth but even with that said, I feel like I gain girth better. I want to continue to gain girth but I have a lot more to go to hit my length goals than I do for my girth goals.

When it comes down to it, we're all able to satisfy with what we have but its always nice to shoot for more. I mean, that's why we're here. Also to help each other out along the way.
                Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
                EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
                EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
                EG : 6"

My progress log :
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

Comment

Originally posted by Mungotitanic View Post
                  Hey jms, in 6 weeks it looks like you gained an inch. What kind of routine did you do?

Also, to the opening poster, and your size stats are good
                  I'm sure some of that was EQ gains, don't really care since more is more.

I started a hanging routine and was as consistent as I could be. Lots of manual stretching.
                  Alaskan Journey is my log if you want more info.
                  Start: 9/1/18
                  BPEL-6.25", BaseEG-6.25", MSEG-6",EW-2.1",BPFL-4.5", FG-5"

Current: BPEL 7.75"-BEG 7.16"-MSEG 6.41"-BTHEG 6.25"-BPFL/FBG 5.5"-6.5"

Goals:
                  2019 - 8.5-9" x MSEG 6.5" - NBPEL 7.5-8" - Flaccid NBPEL 6" x 6"
                  End: When she says to stop.

Comment

Why do people ask if what size they are is good or not? Whether it's good or bad, it's what you have there to work with. I started PE with a 7x5 erect size.

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
                      Why do people ask if what size they are is good or not? Whether it's good or bad, it's what you have there to work with. I started PE with a 7x5 erect size.
                      exactly what i was thinking, sometimes seems disingenuous, like a facebook post fishing for sympathy ("Having a bad day..."). Not indicting you Edethan, just an overall feeling about posts of this nature.
                      October 2018: 7" BPEL, 5.375" EG
                      Current: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG

Follow along in my journal

Comment

Working...
                      X