Little red spots...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little red spots...

I know this must have been a topic of some posts, but I can't find it and I'm a little anxious. After a pretty hard extending session (phallosan in the red area for the last hour of 3-hour session), I found little red spots on my glans (which is OK when you hear it happen to someone else. Not so much when the glans is yours!). They seem to be a little worse after a few hours (i.e, now). No pain of any kind, but it looks uninviting to say the least. I probably should add that I've been doing it for months now and nothing has ever happened to me, regardless of the fact that I never used the protective silicone cap/sleeve.
    Any suggestion on how to get rid of them as fast as possible? Suspend all training? I'm on a business trip and I packed my penimaster pro.... I guess it'll stay packed....

burst capillaries/ruptured cells. Your body will heal, in time.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Well they are either tiny Martians or small broken blood vessel. I would go with the latter. Leave your dick alone for a few days and they'll go away. Now if they're Martians well they may stick around.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Somehow, I wish they were aliens

Thanks for your advice and info mates. 2 days leave my thing alone..... It's not gonna be easy!

Comment

You went too hard too soon. I don't get them from pumping anymore, even tho I'm going harder than I did when I got them.
          May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 × EG 5.3/4
          July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 × EG 6.3/4

Comment

Originally posted by GiftBringer View Post
            You went too hard too soon. I don't get them from pumping anymore, even tho I'm going harder than I did when I got them.
            In fact, I didn't go that much harder than usual and I've been doing the extender for the last 4 months averaging 9-10 hrs a day. So I really don't understand why so many red thingies in so little time. I increased the tension above my usual (at the end of the yellow zone) just slightly into the red (it felt ok: no pain or discomfort of any kind. As a matter of fact, I didn't even realize it right away, but a little later while peeing.
            I'm gonna be super cautious as soon as I start again. I guess it was too good to be true not to experience any side effect. It's a bit like learning how to ski or skate: you know you're improving when you fall because you pushed yourself to the limit trying to get better. The fundamental thing is to learn from that mistake. I just hope that the affected areas won't be prone to do the same more easily next time because weakened by my stupidity!

Comment

Originally posted by astrovale View Post
              In fact, I didn't go that much harder than usual and I've been doing the extender for the last 4 months averaging 9-10 hrs a day. So I really don't understand why so many red thingies in so little time. I increased the tension above my usual (at the end of the yellow zone) just slightly into the red (it felt ok: no pain or discomfort of any kind. As a matter of fact, I didn't even realize it right away, but a little later while peeing.
              I'm gonna be super cautious as soon as I start again. I guess it was too good to be true not to experience any side effect. It's a bit like learning how to ski or skate: you know you're improving when you fall because you pushed yourself to the limit trying to get better. The fundamental thing is to learn from that mistake. I just hope that the affected areas won't be prone to do the same more easily next time because weakened by my stupidity!
              Cool. Have they gone now? Little red spots are usually neutral PI's. Due to the stretching of your skin, glans.

Comment

Hi A, Yes your find most of us have had these at some time and they do have a name of Petechiae, there small bruises of pinpoint size, I always found they was gone over night, so I would not worry to much, overtime you wont get them.

NOWHARD
                Last edited by NOWHARD; 10-23-2018, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GiftBringer View Post
                  Cool. Have they gone now? Little red spots are usually neutral PI's. Due to the stretching of your skin, glans.
                  Nope! Still there. Better looking (healing, probably), but still there
                  The only happy person in all this is my wife, because I'm on a business trip in Dubai and she is certain I can't be naughty since my unit is not something you want to show or explain about! I had to show her what happened, so that she won't have strange thoughts on how I got them. I shiver thinking it could have happened while here! It would have been very hard to explain

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                    Hi A, Yes your find most of us have had these at some time and they do have a name of Petechiae, there small bruises of pinpoint size, I always found they was gone over night, so I would not worry to much, overtime you wont get them.

NOWHARD
                    Alas, they didn't go overnight. I was hoping to wake up to a surprise, but it didn't happen. And it ruined my day, in fact. You all know how sensitive we get about our penises. I never, ever had a similar experience or any other problem there and it's not easy to cope with.
                    I guess I'll have to exercise patience, which is definitely a scarce resource with me

Thanks for your help Nowhard!

Comment

Give the Martians a few more days.
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                        Give the Martians a few more days.
                        Lol! They seem to be gone. Now I'm a bit frightened to restart my training, but I guess I will and see what happens.
                        Thanks again guys for the help and advice. Gotta love this community of like minded fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by astrovale View Post
                          Lol! They seem to be gone. Now I'm a bit frightened to restart my training, but I guess I will and see what happens.
                          Thanks again guys for the help and advice. Gotta love this community of like minded fellas!
                          Agreed.. Cool sight.
                          Start with a short time, take it off and assess and so on.

Comment

Working...
                          X