Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummm a little help....

Hey guys.

I'm currently confused. I've been trying to improve the performance of my penis, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I've been doing the 90 day exercises whenever I can. I started a while ago but stopped for a while and started back. I've also been taking supplements every day, limiting my tobacco intake, and staying active. I've also been edging. Now this is the part that has me confused. From where I've read on here, you stimulate yourself and then use the fleshlight to bring you to close to completion. You're supposed to stop twice and release on your third time. The goal is to be able to last at least 30 minutes. So I've also timed my sessions. First couple of times, my times were around the 20 minute mark, but the other night I got lazy and kept stroking til completion. When I checked the time, it was 30 minutes. It says to go no further, but what now? Did I solve my problem of not staying hard or did I mess it up somewhere.

Please help.

Well...think consistency with a routine...equals success. As far as the fleshlight goes I'm not sure. But as for edging the goal is to be able to hold off for as long as you would like.
    goal--Contentment
    proactive's progress log

Comment

Yeah, it really throws me off because it feels like I've already reached the first plateau really quickly. I didn't expect it to happen, and my body hasn't been in any pain. Plus, I've improved in sex. I think I just need to relax and add more reps in my workout.

Comment

Working...
      X