Beginner Gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Gains?

So I'm new to PE, only been doing manual exercises for the last 2 weeks, but since my first measurement my girth has remained that same, but with the measurement I just took I seemed to have gained 1/8" inch already in length. I don't think I mismeasured my first measurement because I did it about 15 times (I didn't realize I had a 7" dick at the time, just assumed I was average), and I retook this one a few times as well.

My question is, is this typical? Does just the initial focus on kegels and EQ account for that change, or can early gains from jelqing and stretching manifest this quickly? It's no dealbreaker either way for me, I'm sticking to my beginner routine, it's more of just a curiosity.
    October 2018: 7" BPEL, 5.375" EG
    Current: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG

Follow along in my journal

It could be both. For many one of the first results many see is improved EQ and the resulting increase in size from it. On the other hand for some there are also some easy newbie gains that are made in the beginning. These kind of gains can come on quickly but it doesn't last very long. From there on the gains will come on much slower. Congrats on your gains!
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I would say EQ even with just 2 weeks of effort seems much improved. I take medication daily that can screw with my ability to get a solid erection, and this has been a problem for over a year. Since starting, though, I don't seem to have an issue. To be fair, though, at least part of that has to be the mental confidence I got after putting a ruler to my dick for the first time and getting an unexpected result.

Comment

Here I am 3 weeks later and I'm up to 7.25" from 7" in length! This is amazing! Based on what I was told may be the case in another thread on edging and measurement, I could be just shy of 7.5" based just on EQ gains alone. That seemed a bit crazy to me, thinking I was leaving that much length on the table just by not getting the most out of my erections, but it's really starting to seem like the case because these can't be legit length gains this quick I assume.

Comment

Working...
        X