Edging and measurement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging and measurement

Hey, as I'm learning to track my progress I'm realizing that my erection measurements stay relatively consistent, though there are factors that change them. Specifically, edging. Typically I measure 7.125" in length, but just out of curiosity after edging for about 20 minutes I measured and I was just shy of 7.5".

My question is, when measuring a legit BPEL am I supposed to go with edged or un-edged length and girth? What do you guys do when measuring?
    October 2018: 7" BPEL, 5.375" EG
    Current: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG

Follow along in my journal

Interesting... I believe you. I don't edge much, but my rule of thumb is to measure 24 hrs after any workout for my measure in days. Before measuring I stretch out and warm up a little bit just to loosen up, but no pumping or clamping temporary effects are included.

Edging is more of an EQ induced increase though and not stress like the examples I gave...interesting position.

IMO however you do it, do it consistently. Doesn't matter left or right as long as it's always left or always right. Don't measure pre edge them post just to claim gains.

Sorry for thinking out loud but hope this helps.
    I'm just here for a healthier dong (and a lot of girth).
    Lucian's Log (Healthy Donger Routine)

Comment

If you are edging and taking this measurement right after your workout then it's likely a temporary gain from the exercises. If you are edging separately from your workout then this increased size is likely due to improved EQ. If that's the case then you should work on maximizing your EQ so that you can consistently maintain size.
      Cavalier
      Retired Super Moderator
      Member of the Month Feb 2015
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Cavalier; 11-02-2018, 12:53 PM.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

If you can replicate the same EQ during relations, then that should be your base for current BPEL. Edging is a training exercise, if that training is replicated during actual sex, then I would consider that my current measurement. If by chance you only hit that number once in a blue moon, then don't use that as your current, instead make that your goal to work toward.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
          If you can replicate the same EQ during relations, then that should be your base for current BPEL. Edging is a training exercise, if that training is replicated during actual sex, then I would consider that my current measurement. If by chance you only hit that number once in a blue moon, then don't use that as your current, instead make that your goal to work toward.

I would really like to know how to keep my dick size during sex as big as my edging size. Perhaps I need to restart my kegel routine
          Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
          NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
          BP 18.5 19.4 21
          EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

I tested this again, measuring once after getting sufficiently hard, then again after edging for an hour+, and the results were the same. 7.125" BPEL with non-edged erection. Just shy of 7.5" with an edged erection. I'm excited to see if this means I still have over a quarter inch of EQ gains to make, because from what I've gathered from this site, EQ gains come much more quickly than actual physical length/girth gains.
            October 2018: 7" BPEL, 5.375" EG
            Current: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG

Follow along in my journal

Comment

Working...
            X