Refractory Period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refractory Period

So I was having sex last night, and I was able to actually stop myself from orgasming.

But, for some reason a good amount of cum did leak out, though not nearly the amount of a regular orgasm.

The first thing I thought was, "Dry Orgasm? Fuck yea!" and we took a break. I was able to keep going after that and did it again.

The third time however, I lost control and had one of the biggest orgasms i've had in a long time.

Today my friends, I have no sexual urge what so ever. I got a morning wood, and i'm getting random erections, but I just don't feel like going out and getting laid.

Does anyone else feel non sexual the day after sex?

Does PE shorten this period where my desire is low?

Was it really a dry orgasm, or just tipping the cup a little too much, causing some to spill?

Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

It sounds like you had a Partial Ejaculation. Actually, it sounds like you had a couple of them. This is on the path to DO and is a good sign. You just need more practice.
    I am not surprised that your drive was low after that. Keep in mind that most of us are trained to experience a single orgasm and, so, even multiple partials is a significant change from the Standard Operating Procedure. Practice will likely change that as well as your body and mind become more accustom to the idea that you are not limited to a single orgasm any more.
    Practice! Practice! Practice!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
    X