Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day 3, experiencing my first Neutral PI's. What do I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 3, experiencing my first Neutral PI's. What do I do?

Hey guys.. so far I've been trucking along. I've been doing JP90's routine and I have felt like I wasn't REALLY jelqing to my max because I'm afraid to hurt the only penis I have. On the 3rd day of my, still seemingly weak, jelqing I've started experiencing some PI's that I think are neutral.

I've been getting slight, small tinges of like.. an itchy pain on the left side of my penis, and I'm experiencing some contraction where it's turtling up a bit more than usual. When I first started my workout today, I couldn't control my erection and it wouldn't stay flaccid. But immediately post-workout as I was warming down, I felt like my erection wouldn't happen if I wanted it to.

On the bright side, I think these mean that I'm jelqing properly, since they are PI's (whether negative or positive) which is a good sign for me. However I'm a tad bit concerned with how I should handle these. Anything I can do to kind've support my penis health? Should I do some more stretching? Maybe eat something? Go for a walk perhaps?

Also on another note, would it be better to edge before or after my workouts for the day? I read that edging is a great support technique done on the side with PE and it's as close to masturbation as I can get without actually finishing.

Neutral PIs aren't necessarily a bad thing however they are telling you that you are getting very close to overworking it. When you say you are turtling more than usual do you mean you are turtled all day or just for a short time after your workout? If it's all day then that's a negative PI and you need to back your routine down some.

When you say you are experiencing an itchy pain it's the pain part that concerns me. Can you describe in a little more detail what you are feeling and the level of pain?

Some say that edging before a workout is a great way to warm up but I prefer to do it afterwards. Edging is also a great exercise for maximizing EQ. It's common to see temporary after a workout and in my opinion working on maximizing your EQ to this temporary size will help with maximizing your gains.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      Neutral PIs aren't necessarily a bad thing however they are telling you that you are getting very close to overworking it. When you say you are turtling more than usual do you mean you are turtled all day or just for a short time after your workout? If it's all day then that's a negative PI and you need to back your routine down some.
      It was just a short time after workout. I had trouble getting it up all through the night post-workout, however upon waking up the following day I had great morning wood, so I think my concerns there might have been unnecessary?

When you say you are experiencing an itchy pain it's the pain part that concerns me. Can you describe in a little more detail what you are feeling and the level of pain?
      It felt like I had short, stubby hairs poking at the sides of my member, but I'm hairless in that area. The feeling is gone at this point but it did persist throughout the night and during my sleep as well. Is it something I should be worried about? Perhaps I squeezed too hard during the jelq?

Some say that edging before a workout is a great way to warm up but I prefer to do it afterwards. Edging is also a great exercise for maximizing EQ. It's common to see temporary after a workout and in my opinion working on maximizing your EQ to this temporary size will help with maximizing your gains.
      This is exactly what I was hoping to hear. I refrained from trying any edging for fear of ruining consistency or something but I'm glad to see I can push my training a little further. I'll start incorporating that in my routines now.

Comment

It sounds like neutral PIs to me. I don't think you have anything to worry about so give it a few more days at the level of your routine that you are currently at and see how it goes.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
        X