Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on my routine

Hi all,

Current stats are 7.2bpel, 6.8 nbpel and 5.6 girth. 8x6 is ultimate goal on nbpel. Targeting length gains over girth.

I have the followings routine planned but any advice is appreciated to get more from my time as fitting PE around work is tough.

start with 5mins pumping (Bathmate) which I plan to increase up to 8/10 mins over the next 3 months slowly to avoid damage/discolouration.although no pressure gauge makes getting the ‘right’ pressure tricky.
    50 jelqs increasing to 100 where I have the time. Standard grips.

i aim to target an average of 10 hours of wear per day using a phallosan stretching device. I can fit in 7/8 hours during the week and can do 15 at weekends quite easily.ive read 11 hours per day is the optimum.

#1 is this an effective use of my time?
    #2 is there another area I should focus on
    #3 does it make sense to consider a dry pump with gauge or would more jelqs be a better option
    #4 how important is a rest day? Does it make sense to alternate between exercises, so less stretching on one day but more pumping for girth? Or does it need a complete rest for one day per week?
    #5 is a 1.2x0.5 inch gain completely unrealistic to hope for in a year

I have about 30mins spare each day which is why I haven’t planned to do a lot of jelqs or manual exercises. The phallosan is worn at night to rack up the hours. (I am aware of the risks of doing this).

any advice greatly appreciated.

thanks all
    Start Nov 18: nbpel 6.8//bpel 7.2//5.5G
    Ultimate goal 8x6.

Well, I gained an inch in length by just doing the JP90, which takes about 30 minutes anyway. So if you’re just starting out, I think you should try that, and get as much out of it as possible before you go to the routine you posted. I think you’ll do five if you do.
    Start (01/01/18) BPEL=6.25, MEG=5.00
    12/03/18 BPEL=7.25, MEG=5.00
    Restart (12/01/21) BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
    Current BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
    Next Goal BPEL=7.00 MEG = 5.50

Comment

Working...
    X