What do you think about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about this?

I want to start a new simple routine and I want to know your thoughts about it guys.

Since my privacy is a problem, I barely have time and space for PE and I want to start again with this routine that I created by myself.

- 5 to 10 minutes air pump filled with hot water with an acceptable pressure.
    - 1-2 hours of male edge extender *have problems with my foreskin keep slipping out sometimes and it doesn't matter how much I stretch the device because I have to set the strap to maximum force and I'm getting a cold head and stop wearing it [1-2 h], can I still get lenght gains if this occurs? 1-2h are enough for the start? I'm only using the device FOAM PAD, what should I use for extra protection to prevent the glans getting cold?*

Also I want to quit masturbation because it looks like I'm getting problems with my erection now and can't hold it for long even when I'm having sex.. what exercises do you recommend for that?

Waiting for your responses guys, thank you!
    eql.iplayer
    Last edited by eql.iplayer; 11-24-2018, 04:54 AM.
    6/21/2017 day 1

I suggest you don't set the extender to max force.

Comment

And what about the fact that I have to extend the device over my current lenght because I have to use it on max force (I don't have a problem with that if I fit it right)? Is it true or I just have to feel comfortable with it for a while?
      eql.iplayer
      Last edited by eql.iplayer; 11-24-2018, 06:27 AM.
      6/21/2017 day 1

Comment

I do not consider myself a device expert . However I have a lot of pe experience and i have learnt it is beat to make haste slowly /

A device expert will no doubt see the thread and answer in more detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          I do not consider myself a device expert . However I have a lot of pe experience and i have learnt it is beat to make haste slowly /

A device expert will no doubt see the thread and answer in more detail.
          And do you have any advice about this routine, it's ok to start with ?
          6/21/2017 day 1

Comment

Pm Big Al with this question send a link to this thread . I am surprised no one with more device experience has been on.

Comment

Eql.iplayer,

As per your PM: The "3x20" Hanging Routine
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

1 to 2 hrs will work, In my opinion, most cannot wear much longer without experiencing reduced circulation side effects, color changes. (my experience also).
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                X