Strange Sleepiness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Sleepiness

Since I’ve started the JP90 I’ve noticed a strange PI (physiological indicator) with my body that I can’t explain. Each time I begin my routine I become extremely sleepy. I have literally nodded off a couple times.

I usually do my routine in the morning after I’m up for an hour or more so I’m completely rested and anxious to get busy (at night I do extra stretches/kegels), but do not understand how or why this happens.

Anyone else experience this?

Angus

Perhaps doing the exercises relaxes your body so much, it actually wants to doze off?

Comment

Weird! I have never heard of that one! I have no idea!
      May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

That actually sounds quite interesting that you have nodded off while doing PE. I have done that a few times as well but that's because of other factors.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I thought it interesting too that's why I posted. The only factor I considered is that somehow my penis' sensation(s) are directly connected to my body's sleep mode. I seriously doubt it, but that's the only theory I can come up with. I know that whenever I orgasm I fight to stay awake because it's such an incredible release of tension but I don't orgasm while doing PE so this 'theory' of mine is mute.

Anyway thanks for everyone's POV.

Angus

Comment

Try doing your routine standing only.. I doubt you'll be able to fall asleep then!
            Started on 03/04/2010
            BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
            Current as of 06/17/2010
            BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

I have started to stand up, I've even gone into the bathroom where noplace is comfortable. Oh well, I haven't fallen asleep yet; it's a good thing I don't drive while PEing.

Angus

Comment

Hey Angus,

Is it possible that your body was in such tension that when you started to relax, you fell asleep because you needed the sleep?

When I first started to practice p.e., I knew that relaxation was important if I expected to get my rock hard woodies back. Maybe your penis is already tuned to that.

Are you on any meds? Any new meds? Meds will do it. A change in the weather will do it. A change in our biorhythms will do it. You name it. It will do it.

Comment

Put a thumb in your butt, that should wake you up.

Sorry, couldnt resist.
                  Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                    That actually sounds quite interesting that you have nodded off while doing PE. I have done that a few times as well but that's because of other factors.
                    Such as?

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

PE is quite relaxing for me, and I sometimes do get very sleepy.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                        Put a thumb in your butt, that should wake you up.

Sorry, couldnt resist.
                        Thanks Radio, you made my day!
                        I'm so glad I'm part of this community, where else could I get such quality sarcasm for free?

Love it!!

Angus
                        Last edited by angus; 05-06-2010, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by angus View Post
                          Thanks Radio, you made my day!
                          I'm so glad I'm part of this community, where else could I get such quality sarcasm for free?

Love it!!

Angus
                          oooh come on now angus, you can take a little joke

or should I say, you can take a little thumb in the butt.

BAHAHA okay sorry sorry. You can mess with me too, you know. Just cuz I'm a super moderator, doesnt mean you cant bust my chops also :P

This is a serious community, but humor every once in a while is fun too

TGC Theory

Comment

i have slept too,but only because i usually do my pe late at night.Do you wake up in the morning with the alarm?or naturally by yourself?
                            Have you tried to do pe NOT in the morning,but anytime during the day?

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                              Such as?
                              Large dosages of Mary-Jane
                              Do you find that you are tense or stressed while starting your PE?
                              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
                              X