Can I use bathmate with Hanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I use bathmate with Hanging?

Hey everyone! I am a long time member of this forum. Used to do PE exercises a few years back. Started at BPEL of 5.5 and ended up getting to 6.1 using Bathmate and JP90 guide. Throughout the years I sort of stopped and was able to cement the gains at about 5.8.

Now I got back into PE exercises and want to try incorporating hanging as well.
    Is it OK to do hanging after using Bathmate? My thinking is that Bathmate will cause some tears from the pumping and that hanging will further stretch the tears afterwords?

Does anyone have any opinions on this?
    Last edited by allkindsofgainss; 11-25-2018, 10:28 AM.

If you are just starting up again I would advise against it. You will need to go through the hanging conditioning period first.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Noticed that I got back to 6'1 again after a month of resuming PE (Muscle Memory?). Still haven't noticed anything on the girth side yet.

The hanging device I made is the Captain's Wrench (someone created it on the ************* forum).

When you mention going through hanging conditioning first...do you mean just stretching and jelqing for a long period of time? Only asking cause I noticed on other PE forums many people haven't conditioned before jumping straight into hanging and have seen gains without injuries/issues.

Comment

I would say it's advised to do some sort of conditioning due to the serious nature of hanging. You're hanging weights from your penis. It's a blanket clause for the general public. It's like a speed limit, not everyone can drive 80mph on a windy country road, even if their car can. So, we have a speed limit that's set to 55mph because that's safe for everyone.

Someone that's been here for a long time isn't going to advise anyone to jump in and start hanging. We live in a stupid world and I could see someone jumping in 100%, hurting themselves, then blaming the person that said it was okay to start hanging.

IF you did decide to start hanging. I say start VERY slowly =) it's what I did after a period of manual stretching and jelqing. I have seen good gains. Now, I don't do the bathmate first. I actually do hanging first, then, everything it's stretched to its max and then use the bathmate to really fill those voids. I want to (when time allows) do an hour of hanging, Bathmate, then another hour of hanging. I only implemented the bathmate after 2 months of hanging.
        Start: 9/1/18
        BPEL-6.25", BaseEG-6.25", MSEG-6",EW-2.1",BPFL-4.5", FG-5"

Current: BPEL 7.75"-BEG 7.16"-MSEG 6.41"-BTHEG 6.25"-BPFL/FBG 5.5"-6.5"

Goals:
        2019 - 8.5-9" x MSEG 6.5" - NBPEL 7.5-8" - Flaccid NBPEL 6" x 6"
        End: When she says to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose Tenderloin View Post
          I would say it's advised to do some sort of conditioning due to the serious nature of hanging. You're hanging weights from your penis. It's a blanket clause for the general public. It's like a speed limit, not everyone can drive 80mph on a windy country road, even if their car can. So, we have a speed limit that's set to 55mph because that's safe for everyone.

Someone that's been here for a long time isn't going to advise anyone to jump in and start hanging. We live in a stupid world and I could see someone jumping in 100%, hurting themselves, then blaming the person that said it was okay to start hanging.

IF you did decide to start hanging. I say start VERY slowly =) it's what I did after a period of manual stretching and jelqing. I have seen good gains. Now, I don't do the bathmate first. I actually do hanging first, then, everything it's stretched to its max and then use the bathmate to really fill those voids. I want to (when time allows) do an hour of hanging, Bathmate, then another hour of hanging. I only implemented the bathmate after 2 months of hanging.
          Thanks for the feedback both of you!
          That's why I asked before jumping straight to it. Maybe I'll wait 6 months and then start doing 1lb for a few months before increasing to anything higher.

Those are some nice gains in the signature! What manual stretching do you do I you don't mind sharing? I personally stick with JP90.

Comment

Originally posted by allkindsofgainss View Post
            Thanks for the feedback both of you!
            That's why I asked before jumping straight to it. Maybe I'll wait 6 months and then start doing 1lb for a few months before increasing to anything higher.

Those are some nice gains in the signature! What manual stretching do you do I you don't mind sharing? I personally stick with JP90.
            My log is Alaskan Journey is the progress forum. It's all there. Mostly directional stretching before I even realized I was doing PE. I had read about it a long time ago. Like a really long time ago. Figured it wasn't real.
            Start: 9/1/18
            BPEL-6.25", BaseEG-6.25", MSEG-6",EW-2.1",BPFL-4.5", FG-5"

Current: BPEL 7.75"-BEG 7.16"-MSEG 6.41"-BTHEG 6.25"-BPFL/FBG 5.5"-6.5"

Goals:
            2019 - 8.5-9" x MSEG 6.5" - NBPEL 7.5-8" - Flaccid NBPEL 6" x 6"
            End: When she says to stop.

Comment

Working...
            X