Go for first? Girth or Length??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go for first? Girth or Length??

I am starting the beginners jelq/V jelq and looking forward to the results.
    Question is the routine above as I understand is for Girth gains. At what point do I switch to go after length?? How do you determine the time you switch??

Also I plan on doing the above routine (warm ups-150 jelqs and 120 V-jelqs) for 60 days. (5days on-2 days off) Is that right on time before mixing up routines??

Thanks all-Grondi
    10/01/2019
    BPEL 5-1/2"
    MEG 4-1/16"

01/20/2020
    BPEL 5-11/16"
    MEG 4-1/16"

My Curvature Progress

Hey Grondi,

Welcome aboard.

Question...the rountine that you listed...is this one that you created or from one of PEGym's dedicated routine?
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
      Hey Grondi,

Welcome aboard.

Question...the rountine that you listed...is this one that you created or from one of PEGym's dedicated routine?
      Direct from PEGYM... It's the first one they recommend for beginners. (Complete with warm ups-stretches ect...)
      10/01/2019
      BPEL 5-1/2"
      MEG 4-1/16"

01/20/2020
      BPEL 5-11/16"
      MEG 4-1/16"

My Curvature Progress

Comment

There seems to be a consensus that you should work on length first. Length first, Girth Second However there have been many guys who have successfully work on both at the same time. What you don't want to do is to work on girth first.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          There seems to be a consensus that you should work on length first. Length first, Girth Second However there have been many guys who have successfully work on both at the same time. What you don't want to do is to work on girth first.
          Damn well I got sent the wrong link then from somebody else in my new member post. I guess my stupid for not being more careful.
          Thanks for the heads up... Back to square one!! Yikes
          10/01/2019
          BPEL 5-1/2"
          MEG 4-1/16"

01/20/2020
          BPEL 5-11/16"
          MEG 4-1/16"

My Curvature Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Grondi View Post
            Damn well I got sent the wrong link then from somebody else in my new member post. I guess my stupid for not being more careful.
            Based on your description it sounds like you are doing JP90 which is a great routine for conditioning and completely appropriate for you at this stage if you are a beginner. The decision on targeting length or girth gains via a more tailored routine can wait until after you complete the 90 days of the JP90 if this is the case.

Comment

I think I will kill this for now and do some more reading up... Yes-JP90) I missing something here and maybe I'm just on the wrong path - as always. Bummer as i just want to find something straight forward. This seems way to complicated and open to my own wrong interpretation. (Won't be my last fail in this process)

Thanks all.
              10/01/2019
              BPEL 5-1/2"
              MEG 4-1/16"

01/20/2020
              BPEL 5-11/16"
              MEG 4-1/16"

My Curvature Progress

Comment

I think I will kill this for now and do some more reading up... Yes-JP90) I missing something here and maybe I'm just on the wrong path - as always. Bummer as i just want to find something straight forward. This seems way to complicated and open to my own wrong interpretation. (Won't be my last fail in this process)

Thanks all.
                Quite the contrary Grondi. You have chosen an absolutely great program for a beginner that focuses on conditioning so you will be ready to move on to more advanced and targeted routines once you are properly conditioned and "in tune" with your dick.

My suggestion is to continue with JP90 as it is written (except for the kegels while stretching which is apparently somewhat risky) and during the 90 days continue reading and considering your next moves / goals which may change as you learn more and hopefully experience some newbie gains.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxEQ9x6 View Post
                  Quite the contrary Grondi. You have chosen an absolutely great program for a beginner that focuses on conditioning so you will be ready to move on to more advanced and targeted routines once you are properly conditioned and "in tune" with your dick.

My suggestion is to continue with JP90 as it is written (except for the kegels while stretching which is apparently somewhat risky) and during the 90 days continue reading and considering your next moves / goals which may change as you learn more and hopefully experience some newbie gains.
                  Good advice. The JP90 is a structured easy to follow routine and the 90 days is plenty of time for you to do your reading and reasearch as Max mentioned. Don't hesitate to also ask questions.
                  To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Why can't you work on girth first?

Comment

Originally posted by WishIWasBig View Post
                      Why can't you work on girth first?
                      It's harder to make more longer vs make longer then make more.
                      Start: 9/1/18
                      BPEL-6.25", BaseEG-6.25", MSEG-6",EW-2.1",BPFL-4.5", FG-5"

Current: BPEL 7.75"-BEG 7.16"-MSEG 6.41"-BTHEG 6.25"-BPFL/FBG 5.5"-6.5"

Goals:
                      2019 - 8.5-9" x MSEG 6.5" - NBPEL 7.5-8" - Flaccid NBPEL 6" x 6"
                      End: When she says to stop.

Comment

So this was the bad link I started with.
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

The place I got all fouled up was following this as the place to start. Big mistake. Hopefully there is a good place to start that allows for length first gains. (Understanding now that adding length AFTER girth is much more difficult.)
                        Going to get back online and see if there is a good procedure out there to get started with. Thanks all for getting me back on a better path.
                        10/01/2019
                        BPEL 5-1/2"
                        MEG 4-1/16"

01/20/2020
                        BPEL 5-11/16"
                        MEG 4-1/16"

My Curvature Progress

Comment

JP90 is what you want to start with. Don't think of it as targeting length or girth, even though you may gain a little of both. If you take a look at the advanced exercises, you'll see specific exercises that do target length or girth. Think of it this way - JP90 basically just gets you ready to do those exercises after the 90 days. After those 90 days, you can choose which direction you want to go... Only length, only girth, or both.
                          tank0909
                          Member of the Month Jan. 2019
                          Last edited by tank0909; 12-18-2018, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tank0909 View Post
                            JP90 is what you want to start with. Don't think of it as targeting length or girth, even though you may gain a little of both. If you take a look at the advanced exercises, you'll see specific exercises that do target length or girth. Think of it this way - JP90 basically just gets you ready to do those exercises after the 90 days. After those 90 days, you can choose which direction you want to go... Only length, only girth, or both.
                            I don't know which way is up at the moment. Most people are saying that the JP90 targets girth, which is bad-bad bad to begin with... So how does one decide which is:

Bad advice
                            people just messing with ya
                            or good advice most don't agree with.

I'm still struggling to find a good starter routine here. Even if I continue with the JP90, I don't see a path to go on after that. I really don't know here, but I will keep reading and see if there is something that will click and check all the right boxes I guess.
                            10/01/2019
                            BPEL 5-1/2"
                            MEG 4-1/16"

01/20/2020
                            BPEL 5-11/16"
                            MEG 4-1/16"

My Curvature Progress

Comment

Man, other's have already pointed out, JP90 is for conditioning more than it is for gaining and especially gaining something specific, how did you come to the conclusion that the regime targets girth? the program is a mix of stretching and jelqing which both can help with length, also when jelqing you can go with low erection level for more length focus or go with 70 or 80% erection for more girth focused workout, but for the time being you should stick to the program as instructed including erection levels and after the 90 days you can go with Big Al's advanced jelq free program or something like that depending on what you decide to work on after the 90 days, for now get your member conditioned and don't think about anything else, think of it like hitting the gym for a while doing full body workouts without targeting specific muscles, that is conditioning and after you complete that you can start isolating.
                              The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X