I'm losing hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm losing hope

I've been doing jp90 for 1 month and I don't see some result. I have a 4" manhood and I'm really insecure because my gf prefers me to finger her than to use my dick

Originally posted by Karlsaming16 View Post
    I've been doing jp90 for 1 month and I don't see some result. I have a 4" manhood and I'm really insecure because my gf prefers me to finger her than to use my dick
    Some girls prefer finger or tounge regardless of penis size..

Pe can take over 3 months to show effect .

Comment

I gained nothing from JP90. It's not a magic bullet, so think of it as a conditioning exercise so you can do more advanced routines in 2 months. I moved from JP90 to hanging and haven't looked back.
      Original/Current Stats:
      09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
      09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
      BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
        I gained nothing from JP90. It's not a magic bullet, so think of it as a conditioning exercise so you can do more advanced routines in 2 months. I moved from JP90 to hanging and haven't looked back.
        I've seen a number of posts about hanging now. Would you say it dramatically increased your results?

Comment

1 month is hardly enough time to judge growth using a workout plan. Working out the penis isn't like working out your arms, chest, abs, etc. where you can literally see a difference the same week. Take a look at many of the members on here and their growth success. For example, if you take into account a 1 inch (which is slightly generous) growth rate the first year, that comes to roughly 2 mm per month. However, this is based on serious dedication. You want big gains, you have to put in the work, consistently. The guys on here that are big gainers, they take it to another level; it's an obsession, at least until they reach their goals.

Comment

gained nothing from manual exercises 3-4 months 3-5 days a week
            already seeing results from bathmate after 1 week of usage, some guys like me dont gain from manual
            but as the other guys said already, u should give it more time and if u have the money u can always buy a device and see if it works for u

Comment

Originally posted by DrDolittle View Post
              I've seen a number of posts about hanging now. Would you say it dramatically increased your results?
              I've gained 3/4" in a year from hanging, so I'd say it works. I don't recommend you hang till you've conditioned yourself to prevent injuries.
              Original/Current Stats:
              09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
              09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
              BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

While I have not "seen" any results of JP90 yet... I am definitely harder and feel like I have a much better overall EQ. I can use less meds that I take and our impromptu times in bed have been better for sure. I am on this for 3 months then will take a different tack after that.

KEEP AT IT
                10/01/2019
                BPEL 5-1/2"
                MEG 4-1/16"

01/20/2020
                BPEL 5-11/16"
                MEG 4-1/16"

My Curvature Progress

Comment

You came in with the wrong mindset: Post1/2: Can I go from 4 - 8 inches.
                  3 posts later your ready to give up....

Lets start over: Reset:

Start a Progress Thread: 2 D
                  Karlsaming16 - Progress

Week1: Mon>Fri (weekend off)
                  each day:
                  50 clockwise / 50 counterclockwise
                  10 x 20 second Helicopters
                  200 side to sides
                  50 kegels a day
                  Nutrients taken this week:
                  Exercise if any

Week2
                  Missed Wednesday
                  50 clockwise / 50 counterclockwise
                  15 x 20 second Helicopters
                  300 side to sides
                  50 kegels a day
                  Nutrients taken for the body this week:
                  Exercise if any:
                  Nutrients for the mind this week: Affirmations

etc. / etc. You do that for 30 days and ask for input from the veterans..

You have your "Why", but your jumping from solution to solution without really fleshing it out.
                  Focus your energy - document each day - be 100% accountable in doing it AND documenting it.
                  Focus your energy - wake up wanting it.. go to bed with an assessment of the day -- 10% / 50% / 100% in that day?

CrouchetyOldMan
                  Last edited by CrouchetyOldMan; 01-01-2019, 07:46 PM.
                  Nov 18: 5.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG
                  Current: 6.0 BPEL, 6 MSEG
                  Goal: 6.5 BPEL, 6.5 MSEG

Comment

Working...
                  X