Gains from manual stretching alone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gains from manual stretching alone?

Hi guys. I'm thinking of finally giving PE a try and wondered if manual stretching could by itself provide length gains. I want to go with manual stretching over all the other options because, based on my knowledge so far:

1. The efficacy of stretching has been scientifically verified to some extent, albeit indirectly, in studies on penis extenders. These have shown gains of up to around 3cm in stretched length over a 6 month period or longer.

2. As far as I'm aware, there's no scientific evidence that any other (non-surgical) method can increase erection length. (This is not to say that I necessarily disbelieve anecdotal reports; it just means that, like most people, I'd prefer scientific evidence.)

3. I'm very reluctant to purchase an extender. Realistically speaking, I strongly doubt that I'd be able to make the necessary commitment for six months or so.

4. I'm reluctant to try jelking due to, again, the lack of scientific evidence but also the safety issues that I've read doctors mention (bit of a hypochondriac here, happy to admit!)

5. I'm comfortable with what I already have and definitely don't want to take the risk of damaging it in any shape or form. But if manual stretching could provide an extra inch of length with no serious risks (if done properly) and a relatively low amount of fuss, I'd be more than happy to give it a go.

6. For what it's worth, I came across this article where the journalist reports to have gained 1/2 inch with six weeks of manual stretching: https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/...my-dick-bigger

Any tips/advice/info would be much appreciated!

Lots of people gain from stretching alone (it's like a mild version of hanging). Big Al has a whole routine for this called the Jelq Free routine.
    Original/Current Stats:
    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I checked out that routine but it seems to be for the advanced. Have you tried any beginner stretching routines yourself, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Have you ever seen those tribes in Myanmar/Burma which put rings around women necks to make them longer? They start it when they're girls and continue it throughout their lives. I believe they do it because they consider it beautiful or whatever and I don't want to go that route but my point is: any part of human body can be "modified" if you're dedicated enough.

If they can do it with necks which are much more complex than penises because they contain bones, muscles, nerves, cardiovascular system etc. so we should be able to do it with penises. Keyword here is "dedication". Now, not everyone's body responds to the same kind of stress in the same way. Some people will see gains with manual stretching, some will see it with hanging or pumping but in any case the major thing to remember is dedication.
        Sep 15, 2018 - BPEL: 18.5 cm / 7.28"
        Nov 15, 2018 - BPEL: 19.0 cm / 7.48"
        Jan 15, 2019 - BPEL: 19.5 cm / 7.67"

Comment

Yes manual stretches alone can make gains, actually jelqing is more about bloodflow and girth, it does help with length but stretching is the ultimate when it comes to length gains, be it manual stretching, traction device or hanging, it's the same principal and it works.
          The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Mike99027 View Post
            Yes manual stretches alone can make gains, actually jelqing is more about bloodflow and girth, it does help with length but stretching is the ultimate when it comes to length gains, be it manual stretching, traction device or hanging, it's the same principal and it works.
            You didnt gain shit yet and you talk about it like it is a matter of course , let it for experienced users please , consider everyone is different and someone maybe wont gain shit ever . When u gain something then talk about it actually works
            it was written

Comment

Originally posted by freshMAKER View Post
              You didnt gain shit yet and you talk about it like it is a matter of course , let it for experienced users please , consider everyone is different and someone maybe wont gain shit ever . When u gain something then talk about it actually works
              That was super rude, I've read a lot about it from experienced people and there are devices that work which have the same principal and how are you judging me anyway? just because you don't gain yourself doesn't mean it's the same for me, I've gained over 1cm in the past month, to be specific about 1.2cm so I do know manual stretches work, jeez what's wrong with some people

Comment

That was super rude, I've read a lot about it from experienced people and there are devices that work which have the same principal and how are you judging me anyway? just because you don't gain yourself doesn't mean it's the same for me, I've gained over 1cm in the past month, to be specific about 1.2cm so I do know manual stretches work, jeez what's wrong with some people
                It was rude cause you in PE for 1 month and actually has almost zero experience it is annoying . You know reading and experience are two different things . Yes i gained 0.2 on off days after 4 months of consistent BM use and 1 month of hard stretching meaning 40 minutes sessions . As you stated you started "JP" routine one month ago and am i suppose to believe that you gained 1.2cm ? Please stop no matter if you "hard" or "easy" gainer i dont believe that shit .
                it was written

Comment

Believe what you want to believe mate, I didn't give any experienced advice, I just said stretching works and any veteran will say the same or this site wouldn't be here, I've started 14cm and now I'm 15.2 when my EQ is good, last time I had an erection two days ago I was excited because I could feel a slight difference in size and it's measurable size so it's real whether you believe it or not, I PE for hour and a half 5 days a week with edging and kegels and everything and stretching clearly work, after my 3 months are complete I will post photos showing any gains I make, if you happen to stumble on my thread then maybe you will believe

Comment

Originally posted by freshMAKER View Post
                    Why such attitude? Just because he signed up in November doesn't mean he's beginner. I myself visited this forum for the first time years ago and learned a lot since then and yet see when I signed up.
                    Sep 15, 2018 - BPEL: 18.5 cm / 7.28"
                    Nov 15, 2018 - BPEL: 19.0 cm / 7.48"
                    Jan 15, 2019 - BPEL: 19.5 cm / 7.67"

Comment

Hey there valued members freshMAKER and Mike99027, I am not pointing fingers, however, some friendly advice concerning how you interact with each other; read this and then put it to use:

Respecting members, their threads, their posts.

Thank you, and Happy New Year !
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Believe what you want to believe mate, I didn't give any experienced advice, I just said stretching works and any veteran will say the same or this site wouldn't be here, I've started 14cm and now I'm 15.2 when my EQ is good, last time I had an erection two days ago I was excited because I could feel a slight difference in size and it's measurable size so it's real whether you believe it or not, I PE for hour and a half 5 days a week with edging and kegels and everything and stretching clearly work, after my 3 months are complete I will post photos showing any gains I make, if you happen to stumble on my thread then maybe you will believe
                        I know that PE works i gained myself , and i know that admins says it works and they gained in years . Okay your initial penis size is saying 5.9bpel now after gaining 1.2 cm (0.47") you should be 6.37" post a photo right now with measuring and i will take back everything and i will post my photo of gaining 0.2 on my NBPEL . And make sure you put your ruler as much as possible to your gut .
                        it was written

Comment

Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                          Recommended Routine
                          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                            Hey there valued members freshMAKER and Mike99027, I am not pointing fingers, however, some friendly advice concerning how you interact with each other; read this and then put it to use:

Respecting members, their threads, their posts.

Thank you, and Happy New Year !
                            I just wrote how i felt it , im respectful . Wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR also . Thanks .
                            it was written

Comment

I'm honestly not going to reply to what you've said last with all due respect because I know the admins and members don't like this so I will just wish everyone a good day and pull myself out of this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X