newcomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newcomer

Hi brothers, I’ve never thought that it is possible to increase your penis size until I discovered this forum and read about success stories; I’m 18 years old who has no idea about this; I have a healthy 6,3x5,1 inches penis and like every man I want a little push my goal isn’t exaggerated I aim for 7,1x5,9 inches it would boost my confidence in bed and guess it will increase my partner’s satisfaction, so my questions are :
    1. Firstly how am I classified in the penis size chart , average/big thin/fat
    2. Is my goal aiming logical and reachable and can we class it as an ideal size
    3. How much time would I need to reach my goal
    4. Give me please a detailed program
    5. Would these exercises effect my erection quality

Thank you so much guys you are the best and I really hope for detailed answers I will really appreciate them

Hi and welcome to the forums, I'm going to try and answer your questions as well as I can:

1) You are a bit above average on both length and girth, however how are you measuring length? make sure to measure bone pressed for consistent measurements
    2) Your goal is logical and reachable if you commit and stick with your routine for long enough, ideal size? well there isn't one, what's ideal will be up to your liking
    3) There's not specific time frame, could take a few months and could take a couple of years, everyone is different and gain at a different rate, but keep in mind you are young so you may be growing naturally still which will help you, most guys who are 18 years old are not done growing, this could also differ from one person to another
    4) You can click on START HERE and read all the information provided including safety information and follow one of the beginner routines listed to condition your penis
    5) Most people experience a better erection quality when they start doing exercises, however over-training could drop your EQ so make sure not to over train and start slowly and within what feels good for you, even following beginner routines you can start with less count and time and increase gradually.

Good luck!
    The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by kimmich.joshua18 View Post
      1. Firstly how am I classified in the penis size chart , average/big thin/fat
      2. Is my goal aiming logical and reachable and can we class it as an ideal size
      3. How much time would I need to reach my goal
      4. Give me please a detailed program
      5. Would these exercises effect my erection quality

Thank you so much guys you are the best and I really hope for detailed answers I will really appreciate them
      Welcome to the gym!!!!

6.3 inches in length is above average for sure. I wouldn't classify that as "big" personally, but others might. I'd say its definitely above average though.
      5.1 inches in girth is slightly above average.

Your goal is definitely reachable for sure. Every woman is different and they might prefer a size smaller or bigger than your goal of 7.1 x 5.9. However, it seems like most women like a size of about what you posted. I would say that you could add a little more length if you wanted.

Time-wise? It's different for every guy. PE is very dependent on how frequent you are with your workouts. Just make sure you stick to a good beginner routine. If you stick with it, I'd say you could maybe reach your goal within 6-12 months. However, some men have been able to gain a whole inch in less time than that.....it just seems to be more rare.

Click on the "START HERE!" button and read through the threads on that page. There will also be a section for Beginner Routines. Select a routine there. Stick to a beginner routine for 90 days before moving to a more advanced routine. I would go in to more detail but there's just a lot of useful information for new members in the START HERE page. I highly recommend that you read through that page thoroughly. It will answer a lot of questions that you probably will have.

These exercises will definitely affect EQ (erection quality). You should notice harder erections. You'll wake up in the morning hard more often and with better erections probably.

Again, welcome to the gym and I hope what I said helped. Let us know if you got more Questions.
      6/23/16 (Start)
      BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
      3/31/22
      BPEL: 7 9/16" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
      Monthly Goal - May 2022:
      BPEL: 7 3/4" MEG: 5 3/4"
      Full 2022 Year Goal on Profile Kik: Swimbarracuda

Comment

Hey Kimmich !

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

not2big
        Senior Super Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by not2big; 12-30-2018, 12:56 PM.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

wow thank you so much brothers, you responded so fast and with so much details, I will stick with the beginner routine jelquing and stretching hope the best for me, and two more questions please;
          1- are the gains gained by the beginner routine permanent or there is a way to keep the gains - I hope you understand my questions-
          2- does ejaculating effect the gains; if so should I stick with edging and ejaculate every 3 or 4 days and edging without ejaculating is bad or safe?

Comment

You're welcome! any gains need to be cemented, with time as you make gains when you reach a level where you want to stop gaining and keep what you've gained already you will go through cementing process and after that you just have to do some maintenance, take as if you were bodybuilding, about ejaculating according to onsite observation on the matter it seems like the less you ejaculate the more you gain, edging without ejaculating is fine but keep an eye for blue balls going on, once every 3 or 4 days should be fine though
            The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

my brothers I honestly don't know how to thank you for givin me time to answer my questions; great forum, last question please;
              chronologically speaking, are there any noticed changes that prove that I'm on the right road and what I'm doing is correct - like in first month you'll get this and this - thank you again guys

last question; chronologically speaking I want to know if there are any noticeable changes that can say that I'm on the right road and what I'm doing is rightlast question; chronologically speaking I want to know if there are any noticeable changes that can say that I'm on the right road and what I'm doing is rightlast question; chronologically speaking I want to know if there are any noticeable changes that can say that I'm on the right road and what I'm doing is right

Comment

Check this article: https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth

That article talks about what to look for physically in order to tell if you are making gains. These indicators don't necessarily have to be present all the time to be making gains but most likely you'll experience one or two of them regularly if you are doing PE.

A lot of guys experience a good chunk of gains within their first month......with that in mind, not everyone experiences this. Just a lot do.

I encourage you to check out ALL of the threads posted in the "START HERE!" link. That is where I found the link I posted here.
                6/23/16 (Start)
                BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
                3/31/22
                BPEL: 7 9/16" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
                Monthly Goal - May 2022:
                BPEL: 7 3/4" MEG: 5 3/4"
                Full 2022 Year Goal on Profile Kik: Swimbarracuda

Comment

Working...
                X