Am I ready to start PE again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I ready to start PE again

I recently had a time where I was dealing with ED type symptoms that lasted about a month. Now, I seem to be better however I still cant seem to get an erection by my self as easy as before.

When I jelq and use the Bathmate I used to reach a pretty solid erection but now not so much. This is weird because when the wife and I are hot and heavy I am fully erect. I notice when i jelq it tingles a little and feels different. Should I give it more time before I start PE or is it safe to start slow...ideas?

Many thx

Is there any reason you should not start now >

A hormone test might be an idea ,get the numbers and post them here.

Comment

I would start.

Keep an eye on indicators.
      I would start with light jelqing. Go with what your body tells you.
      VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Practice No-Fap and begin a low-inflammatory diet: cut out dairy, carbs and sugars. Do this for 2 weeks and get back to us.
        Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
        Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
        1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

It almost seems like any type of PE leads to lots of turtling and low libido for days after. I am assuming this is my body saying it's not ready. Previously before all of this the hang would be good and filled.

Comment

Beside testosterone and estrogen what others should I get

Comment

Originally posted by PEnew222 View Post
              Beside testosterone and estrogen what others should I get
              What? Elaborate
              Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
              Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
              1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Total test is the main one to get .

Comment

Originally posted by PEnew222 View Post
                  It almost seems like any type of PE leads to lots of turtling and low libido for days after. I am assuming this is my body saying it's not ready. Previously before all of this the hang would be good and filled.
                  It doesnt lead to low libido . There is a difference between a low libido ( not enough testosterone ) and recovery . When you break the tissue or you somehow destroy it , it needs to be repaired and that is the process when u have a low EQ . If you have a higher testosterone levels like me you have to put in really hard work to get fatigued . That is why i changed my routine to 3on1off and i finally see some fatigue ( lost morning wood lil bit or so ) it is totally normal . Little turtling is normal after training but it shouldnt last for a longer period of time . Then you over did it .
                  it was written

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
                    I would start.

Keep an eye on indicators.
                    I would start with light jelqing. Go with what your body tells you.
                    Hello Sir
                    i've been reading on your site/blog and find the information very useful and interesting as an experienced bathmate user(you) i want to ask u a few questions

i tried ur routine today 5min pump 2 min jelq x3 but it felt kinda weird and i had trouble getting a good suction on the 2nd and especially the 3rd pump, thoughts?. i normally pump for 12 min (flaccid) and then do some jelq, firegoat rolls and helicopter shakes after. next week i plan on going in semi erect use it for 8-10 min and then work my way up to 12 min fully erect. but ive read that inflation and deflation is recommended to maximize gains, just like u do in ur routine... do u think my routine is ok? im mainly going for girth, length is just a bonus and as u said "I’m firmly convinced that if I just used the pump without the massage I would not achieved these results, especially those related to the length." so i do not need to do this? sorry for the long question :/

Comment

Focus on getting your EQ to at least a satisfactory level of functioning. This may require medical intervention if your issue is serious. If you can, get started on a stamina based routine.

Once this is done, you can segue into enlargement training.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hi All,

I am happy to report back that with taking time off, eating foods that decrease estrogen (cabbage) and foods that increase testosterone good fats...as well as using anti inflammation supplements like msm, turmeric, fish oil, etc.. Things are pretty good.

I started light stretching earlier this week and wanted to see what it did to EQ. So far last night was very successful with the wife.

Feeling blessed things work. I will think twice about taking my units performance for granted. 😉

Comment

Working...
                        X