Hanging weights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging weights

In the past I always thought this was silly , but I also in general used to think PE was silly, but just the thought of hanging weight on your penis it never occured to me it might work. Then I stumbled upon Jelqing, Clamping etc and noticed the changes. So I was thinking, since PE is real why not explore hanging weights too? Does this work well like Jelqing etc?

Get a Bigger Penis with Penis Hangers & Weights.
    BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
    Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
    Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
    Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
    Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
    Current: 7.8 - 5.6
    Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

Short answer: Yes, yes it does.
      Start: 9/1/18
      BPEL-6.25", BaseEG-6.25", MSEG-6",EW-2.1",BPFL-4.5", FG-5"

Current: BPEL 7.75"-BEG 7.16"-MSEG 6.41"-BTHEG 6.25"-BPFL/FBG 5.5"-6.5"

Goals:
      2019 - 8.5-9" x MSEG 6.5" - NBPEL 7.5-8" - Flaccid NBPEL 6" x 6"
      End: When she says to stop.

Comment

The following may also be of interest to you: The "3x20" Hanging Routine
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Guys thank you for your replies I'm definitely gonna start hanging it's a must
          Originally posted by MulejuiceMcQuaid View Post
          Man I loved reading this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            The following may also be of interest to you: The "3x20" Hanging Routine
            This one is gonna be hard to implement since I also jelq(dry/wet), clamp and edge etc. So I was thinking hanging for 20 min each day. When I get more time try and do the 3x20 hanging routine. If you do this routine you can always add jelqing to your workout or other stuff right?

Comment

Originally posted by Adamknuckelhead View Post
              This one is gonna be hard to implement since I also jelq(dry/wet), clamp and edge etc. So I was thinking hanging for 20 min each day. When I get more time try and do the 3x20 hanging routine. If you do this routine you can always add jelqing to your workout or other stuff right?
              Yes, I swear by hanging (it's been done by aboriginals for thousands of years with great success), and mixing jelqing in mid-day or morning (if time permits).
              Original/Current Stats:
              09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
              09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
              BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

If the jelqs represent the girth portion of your routine, you can always perform them before you hang.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
                  Yes, I swear by hanging (it's been done by aboriginals for thousands of years with great success), and mixing jelqing in mid-day or morning (if time permits).
                  Please if you have I would love a source on that and thanks

Comment

Hanging is great if you are conditioned. It actually feels good! I hang 8#s twice a day with an Elite hanger.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      If the jelqs represent the girth portion of your routine, you can always perform them before you hang.
                      I wanted to ask, does hanging also work while sitting, for example in front of your desk on a chair?

Comment

I wanted to ask, does hanging also work while sitting, for example in front of your desk on a chair?
                        I do almost all of my hanging while sitting. In fact you should start off with the BTC(between the cheeks) position which requires you to sit with a place to put your feet up on. Sitting at a desk is the best setup for this.

The great thing about hanging is that it's hands free and allows you to multitask to occupy your time during your set. I spend my time going through the forum or other computer related things while hanging.
                        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I did all my hanging haunched over our pub height kitchen table. This would allow stretch to the whole thing, the visible part and the inner penis.
                          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Yes- this would actually be the preferred way to hang for comfort and results.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                              I do almost all of my hanging while sitting. In fact you should start off with the BTC(between the cheeks) position which requires you to sit with a place to put your feet up on. Sitting at a desk is the best setup for this.

The great thing about hanging is that it's hands free and allows you to multitask to occupy your time during your set. I spend my time going through the forum or other computer related things while hanging.
                              Yeah that is what I love about the idea of hanging. Thanks guys for the replies and tips.

Comment

Working...
                              X