Edging vs masterbation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging vs masterbation

It has been recommended that masberbating is bad for penis gains. Some PEgym guys only have also told to sto edging too. So what effects does edging really have on our penis. please clarify..
    Current Stats: BPEL- 5' NBPEL - 4.5' EG- 4.5' Aim: BPEL-6' EG- 5'

Eventually makes you multi-orgasmic(this is very far down the road), but "right here and now" it boosts EQ and helps you last longer in bed

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by frustated View Post
      It has been recommended that masberbating is bad for penis gains. Some PEgym guys only have also told to sto edging too. So what effects does edging really have on our penis. please clarify..
      Edging, in and of itself, is harmless. I don't ejaculate when edging (only once in a month is this not the case), because it's believed to slow your rate of gains. But, semen retention can effect your prostate in a negative way. Everything overall positive comes with a few underlying negatives. Does the negative aspects of edging (w/o ejaculation) outweigh the gains one could potentially achieve from this?

Comment

Masturbation isn't "bad", and edging itself is really a controlled form of masturbation.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Edging is just where you train yourself to hold off ejaculation, and tires your penis out less then regular masturbation does.
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Edging once a week is a good frequency.

Comment

what i wanted to know was that does edging hinders the gain from PE .. because i usually end up my pe session with session of edging and wanted to now that whether i should stop it
              Current Stats: BPEL- 5' NBPEL - 4.5' EG- 4.5' Aim: BPEL-6' EG- 5'

Comment

Originally posted by frustated View Post
                what i wanted to know was that does edging hinders the gain from PE .. because i usually end up my pe session with session of edging and wanted to now that whether i should stop it
                If you really have to bust your nut then edge twice a week.Edge for an hour or so and then ejaculate.

Comment

Too much masturbation can cause a drop in EQ,lower your self-esteem and cause mild irritation.

Comment

nah man edging doesn't hinder gains.. from what i understand edging helps with gains because it promotes good bloodflow to the cock so i would encourage edging

but don't get edge crazed and do it 3 times a day

twice a week seems enough or you can do more if u want

good luck man.

Comment

Ejaculating twice a week would be more recommended. Edge 7 days if you want to, edging is harmless.
                      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
                      X