First post, need some possible advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post, need some possible advice

I've read some of the stuff and did a session yesterday. I don't really care about gaining extra length, I only want some girth. Measurements are currently 7" bpel, and 4.75 eg. I'll be honest I'm only wanting to gain size because I think it would be nice, haven't had any complaints from any women, so me wanting extra girth is purely for my satisfaction. I would like to say my very end goal is 5.5 inch girth, my realistic goal is 5.25 inches and first goal is 5 inches.

Currently my plan is 10 minutes stretches plus some helicopters and then 10 minutes of v jelqs 5 second strokes. 2 days on 1 day off. I don't really want add more to this, I would rather do this which I think I can do consistently than adding more and just giving up.

Any one to give me some advice or tips?

I'll just add in, I'm not sure what is the best thing to do after my session

Comment

Do V jells and horse squeezes. Get a Bathmate if you can and pump till your plump and then put on a cock ring. Reverse jelqing is good too. If you are conditioned enough try clamping.

Originally posted by Gonnagainsomegirth View Post
      I've read some of the stuff and did a session yesterday. I don't really care about gaining extra length, I only want some girth. Measurements are currently 7" bpel, and 4.75 eg. I'll be honest I'm only wanting to gain size because I think it would be nice, haven't had any complaints from any women, so me wanting extra girth is purely for my satisfaction. I would like to say my very end goal is 5.5 inch girth, my realistic goal is 5.25 inches and first goal is 5 inches.

Currently my plan is 10 minutes stretches plus some helicopters and then 10 minutes of v jelqs 5 second strokes. 2 days on 1 day off. I don't really want add more to this, I would rather do this which I think I can do consistently than adding more and just giving up.

Any one to give me some advice or tips?

Comment

I've tried horse squeeze wasn't comfortable with it, I tried ulis which were actually more comfortable for me, i think might stick with just v jelqs for now, might add ulis later. I don't think I'll be comfortable with reverse jelqs either. Do you have any advice on what to do after a session, I'm currently just clean up, quick wash with some water and then in bed aim for about 60ish kegels

Comment

Also I don't plan on getting any tools for pe

Comment

However Hey Gonna!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks. You can add the V jelq s and Luis.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Do you have any advice on how to finish a session, I've seen people talk about cooling down or warming down, I'm just doing some levels after for about 5 minutes.

Also I read into cementing gains, so after I gain what I wanted and want to stop I should lower intensity and try slowly work my to nothing. Rather than just stopping which can lead to loss of some gains. Is that right?

I'm thinking of sticking to my v jelq routine and seeing how it does, trying to build consistency first, my end goal is 0.75 inches away which will probably take quite awhile. I will add things in when I feel comfortable or if I feel like I need to

Comment

Should I add in some normal jelqs, does using both v and normal jelqs make a big difference I could do 5 minutes of jelqs before the v jelqs

Comment

I find that regular jelqs help to “limber” my dick like stretching before exercising. I also do light jelqing after finishing a routine.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Not sure why you don't want a bathmate. You will probably get to the 5" easily. I was 5" when I started and gained to 5 7/8 in a year. Just out of the BM, Will be over 6". It is a great tool.

Comment

Hey I would also highly recommend you do JP90 first. I understand you want to gain girth, which tend to be more advanced excercises than length. After JP90 you can more comfortably incorporate ULIs, squeezes, clamping, and/or other girth directed excercises.

If you're looking to keep sessions short, I too would highly recommend the bathmate. I know you don't want any tools, but the truth is when your not shy or nervous about these things, and you just "wear it loud and proud" so to speak, being open about your PE or devices doesnt matter and you dont have to hide them or be self conscious about their use.

Maybe this isnt the case for you, you just dont want to spend money or wanna keep it manual. But just thought Id give my 2 cent on that part. I became pretty open about my PE and wanting to achieve the 8x6, and honestly most of my friends have ended up very interested asking a lot of questions about it. When your like "yeah Ive actually gained a half inch in length and width really quick", all dudes want that.

As for women, I get good reactions. Dont be weird or creepy about it, but when it comes up its like, "well, women do kegels and buy vibrators and dildos right?" And their like yea, "well I do excercises myself to improve my sex life as well, and added benefit has been that Ive gotten bigger"

Anyway, JP90 to condition, then onto advanced girth routines and/or a bathmate.

Cheers
                      Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                      Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                      1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Working...
                      X