Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant hold even a short kegal help

Hey all,

I just found this forum today and wow am I blown away and motivated by everything I've read! I'm having a slight problem where I can flex my kegal muscle fine but can't hold it tight for even a second I can just pulse it and that's it. Are there any tips for even getting to a point I can hold it? It seems like all the routines assume you can already hold a kegal .

Practice practice practice. If you can't hold the kegel Im not sure theres and secret to help you. Its just a muscle you haven't been using at all it seems. Its like being unable to do a pullup. You do them assisted at first, then unassisted at low reps, and one day your doing sets of 20+ like its nothing. Just keep doing what u can holdimg as long as you can even if its only momentary. Remember consitency is key.
    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
    1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Just keep doing those light pulses whenever you remember too, don't squeeze too hard or it'll be sore in the long run! You'll probably get there faster then you think.

Comment

Me either however I tried once and in a week I went from a 1 second hold to a 5 so it is just hard as hell but you can learn puls is it is a lot fun.
        Sep 1°, 2018 - Initial: 17.2 cm (6.77') BPEL and 13 cm (5.1') MEG
        Apr 1°, 2019 - Current: 18.6 cm (7.32’) BPEL and 13.8 cm (5.43’) MEG
        Final Goal: 21 cm (8.26') BPEL and 15.5 cm (6.1') MEG

Comment

Same here, started with only being able to pulse the muscle. I haven't been doing consistent kegel exercises, but I can do about a 10 second kegel hold now. You'll be amazed how that helps with ejaculating to soon.
          Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
          Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
          Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Working...
          X