I feel ashamed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel ashamed

I feel like I wasted a wholed day of PE I was doing my exercises, jelq, wet, dry, clamping and hanging but eventualy the temption got me I masturbated 3 times in a day. I feel like my PE was useless not only for a day but for a whole week. Who else feels the same way when that happens?

There's no shame in that, you masturbated and had fun with yourself. Give yourself a break.

Comment

I pounded the Mrs for a second day in a row for two hours and don’t have one regret about it. With cum still dripping from hard dick i put my pump on and sucked down a beer. Congrats to me.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Little discipline would be nice , but worst workout is the one , that never happend .
        it was written

Comment

Originally posted by Adamknuckelhead View Post
          I feel like I wasted a wholed day of PE I was doing my exercises, jelq, wet, dry, clamping and hanging but eventualy the temption got me I masturbated 3 times in a day. I feel like my PE was useless not only for a day but for a whole week. Who else feels the same way when that happens?
          You may not have done your PE work any help, but on the other hand you are able to masturbate 3 times in a day. A lot of guys wish for that ability.

Think positive. Tomorrow will be better.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

As long as you still feel the slight soreness of having a good PE sessiom your still being productive. Granted, edging and abstaining does help to keep things engorged, growth comes durimg recovery not the workouts.
            Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
            Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
            1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
              I pounded the Mrs for a second day in a row for two hours and don’t have one regret about it. With cum still dripping from hard dick i put my pump on and sucked down a beer. Congrats to me.
              Originally posted by Zyxciz View Post
              There's no shame in that, you masturbated and had fun with yourself. Give yourself a break.

Originally posted by freshMAKER View Post
              Little discipline would be nice , but worst workout is the one , that never happend .

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
              You may not have done your PE work any help, but on the other hand you are able to masturbate 3 times in a day. A lot of guys wish for that ability.

Think positive. Tomorrow will be better.

You guys are right gotta stay positive. Sometimes gotta enjoy myself too, but I keep promising myself I'll stop and only focus on PE or try to masturbate less, but damn it's hard. Hopefully I'll get there , because I read less masturbating means more gains and I do believe that because masturbating causes your penis to get shriveled up. True also that some wish they could masturbate 3 times in a day. I feel better thank you all , I appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by D6ggy9tyle View Post
                As long as you still feel the slight soreness of having a good PE sessiom your still being productive. Granted, edging and abstaining does help to keep things engorged, growth comes durimg recovery not the workouts.
                Yes I did feel sore I still feel like the PE I did, did help only feels like recovery as you say will not go as great because your body has to restock on seamen as well etc.

Comment

Only 3 times a day?? Rookie numbers mate gotta keep pumping!!

In all seriousness I reckon screw it, have fun with PE, don't turn it into a chore or anything or you'll get bored, have a bit of fun masturbating, just try not to do it for the sole purpose of reaching orgasm. I've seen a few guys report some success off having edging sessions and not finishing off, so you still have that blood pumping.

Comment

Gains happen over a span of 2 months to a year!
                    mhenwo3198
                    Last edited by mhenwo3198; 01-31-2019, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Dude... I fapped 3 times one day then 3 the next and my normal average is 2 a day hahaha
                      Fapping do not mess your progress up however I see that my balls and flaccid look bigger when I do not do it so much. Plus my EQ goes through the roof.
                      Sep 1°, 2018 - Initial: 17.2 cm (6.77') BPEL and 13 cm (5.1') MEG
                      Apr 1°, 2019 - Current: 18.6 cm (7.32’) BPEL and 13.8 cm (5.43’) MEG
                      Final Goal: 21 cm (8.26') BPEL and 15.5 cm (6.1') MEG

Comment

Working...
                      X