For fatpad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For fatpad?

I have 1 inch fatpad.What should i do for it?

1 inch fat pad isn't the worse thing in the world, everyone has some, cardio and healthy diet may help a bit but there will always be a bit of a fat pad
    The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

You can either keep living with it and trying to increase your NBPEL
      Or trying to do some cardio, weighlifting and eating healthier like Mike99027 suggested.

Comment

Losing weight is a way .
        it was written

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Follow a heart healthy diet and lifestyle. Get your body fat to a lower level and the fat pad will follow suit.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I'm 5'10" 200lbs. I have an athletic build/muscular and I'm about 18-20% bodyfat and I STILL have a fat pad of about 1.5". My bpel is 7.5 and my nbpel is just over 6"
              Very frustrating indeed. Has anyone ever gotten fat pad liposuction lol?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigboto View Post
                I'm 5'10" 200lbs. I have an athletic build/muscular and I'm about 18-20% bodyfat and I STILL have a fat pad of about 1.5". My bpel is 7.5 and my nbpel is just over 6"
                Very frustrating indeed. Has anyone ever gotten fat pad liposuction lol?!?
                This fatpad is fairly typical of this fat %.

There is considerable scope to lose fat pad at this bf%

Some have suggested keeping bf% at single digit levels lifetime but I find this all a bit unlikely for most people . But certainly an athletic 10 or 12% should see some fatpad loss.
                Last edited by Pegasus; 01-02-2019, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  This fatpad is fairly typical of this fat %.

There is considerable scope to lose fat pad at this bf%

Some have suggested keeping bf% at single digit levels lifetime but I find this all a bit unlikely for most people . But certainly an athletic 10 or 12% should see some fatpad loss.
                  There does come a point of diminishing returns for efforts in losing body fat. Still, at 10-12% there shouldn't be too much of a fat pad.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                    There does come a point of diminishing returns for efforts in losing body fat. Still, at 10-12% there shouldn't be too much of a fat pad.
                    Yes .
                    Unfortunately there is so much individual vary it can't be predicted.

Comment

Bear in mind that at very low body-fat levels (below 10 per cent, and even at 10-12 per cent for some people) EQ and libido can decrease, which kind of defeats the object a bit. I personally don't enjoy going below 10 per cent.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob938984 View Post
                        Bear in mind that at very low body-fat levels (below 10 per cent, and even at 10-12 per cent for some people) EQ and libido can decrease, which kind of defeats the object a bit. I personally don't enjoy going below 10 per cent.
                        From what i can work out people don't get low libido from low bodyfat but from extreame dieting.

Comment

I think if you eat healthy and follow a healthy lifestyle instead of a strict calorie diet your EQ will still be good, I have low body fat and my EQ and libido are fairly good, overtime your body becomes accustomed to less food intake and your energy level along with libido should get better, at least that's what the gym instructor used to say.
                          The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Rob938984 View Post
                            The best way to proceed with this plan is slowly and intelligently. Making sure protein needs are met is vital.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              From what i can work out people don't get low libido from low bodyfat but from extreame dieting.
                              I think the two tend to go hand in hand though. 8-10% body fat is very low amount of body fat - the vast majority of slim/'toned'/fit/'in shape' men you see in everyday life are easily over 10% and are probably more like 15-20%. You could cut down to 8% for a special event or occasion like a beach holiday or a fitness photo shoot, but it would be very difficult to maintain year-round. Most of the people on fitness forums who claim to be 8-10% tend to be significantly overestimating their level of leanness (just like people on the internet tend to overestimate the size of their knobs ).

These photos show what the different body fat percentages actually look like on men and women: https://www.builtlean.com/2012/09/24...age-men-women/

Here's a decent article about the link between very low fat percentages and libido and testosterone levels: Why your dick doesn?t work trying to get to extreme body fat levels. - Healthy Living, Heavy Lifting

As for a healthy year-round body fat level, I'd probably say somewhere between 10 and 15 per cent, if not a little bit higher.
                              Last edited by Rob938984; 01-03-2019, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X