Getting slight erection while I'm warming up and then I can't do stretches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting slight erection while I'm warming up and then I can't do stretches

I've been doing JP90 for about 2 weeks, and on friday I noticed that I'm getting erections while I'm warming up and then I can't do stretches as I supposed to because I don't feel stretch only that my penis is pumped with blood. What should I do?
    Current: 5 x 4.5 (BPEL x EG), 2.5 flaccid
    Goal (hope so in 3 years): 7.25 x 5.71 erected and 4.5 flaccid

I jelqed before stretching which helped me staying flaccid

Comment

Anyone else?
      P.S. Can I get injured while doing stretches semi erected or I won't gain anything? Or both?
      Current: 5 x 4.5 (BPEL x EG), 2.5 flaccid
      Goal (hope so in 3 years): 7.25 x 5.71 erected and 4.5 flaccid

Comment

Im a noob as well so take what I say with a grain of salt, but i prefer jelqing with higher erection levels. As far as I know the higher the erection level the more it concentrates on girth over length. For me its mostly mental though, if im too flaccid i fee like the jelqs arent working whereas if i have a semi i can visually see my glans get bigger and bigger. As long as youre not actually hard, you shouldnt have any problems with injuries. Just warm up well (i do 15 minutes minimum while on my phone, im actually warming up right now) and if you feel your ligs getting too tired or sore, maybe cut the session a bit short. Ive had 2-3 instances where i had to stop for up to a week because id pull too hard on my jelqs.

Hope i helped feel free to correct me if anything i say is wrong

Comment

It seems like I misread your post. For stretches its better to be as flaccid as possible to get the most out of your stretch. You can always take a minute or two after warming up to let your erection die down

Comment

Jelqing first will help prevent erections while stretching. That is what I had to do.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
            X