Troubleshooting with Tantus ball stretcher and bathmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troubleshooting with Tantus ball stretcher and bathmate

I recently purchased the tantus silicone ball stretcher kit to help reduce the amount of scrotum stretching I get with the bathmate.T he few times I have used the bathmate x30, I have gotten a lot of skin pulled. I tried on the smaller one without any lube or water and it seems to have a tight fit, however while wearing it in the shower it seems to slip down out of place. I was still getting my skin pulled in the bathmate unfortunately.

Any suggestions? I have a bad turkey neck and excessive skin already so trying to minimize that from being exacerbated as much as possible.

It's possible that your bathmate is too big for you. Typically the scrotum skin only gets sucked in if your base girth isn't big enough. Having turkey neck already doesn't help. If turkey neck is a big deal for you, start doing stretches by pulling down on the scrotum skin connecting to your shaft.

Comment

Any chance it slips down in the shower because your scrotum is more relaxed in the hot water?

Comment

Originally posted by tank0909 View Post
        Any chance it slips down in the shower because your scrotum is more relaxed in the hot water?

yes but more so because everything is wet and slippery. I tried on the stretcher when everything was dry and it was quite a tight fit and hard to put on and take off. If I could keep my scrotum dry while putting bathmate on that would help.

I am 4.75 meg about the same at base give or take with about a half inch fat pad. 6.5 bpel sometimes a bit over depending on eq. I have had turkey neck from birth which got a little worse from jelqing techniques. Upward curve as well.

Would anyone suggest a smaller bathmate? I hate this troubleshooting I just want to use it without any worries of pulling more skin. Pics could be provided.

Comment

I've seen NOWHARD suggest a dog collar to hold the scrotal skin tight. Obviously you'd have to make your own hole for the post to cinch it tight enough.

Comment

Originally posted by tank0909 View Post
            I've seen NOWHARD suggest a dog collar to hold the scrotal skin tight. Obviously you'd have to make your own hole for the post to cinch it tight enough.
            I put the stretcher on dry as high up as I could and carefully placed my penis in the x30 without getting any water on my scrotum. Seemed to work a bit better but maybe a smaller bathmate would be better. I will post some pics shortly.

Im on the standard pumping routine day 2 of week 1. I never got past the first week because of the scrotum being pulled. Doesnt help that it rides high up on my shaft.

Comment

Working...
            X