Kegeling while off day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegeling while off day

So I am doing PESG’s plan 2 day on and 1 day off excercises. My question is, should I do kegels on my off day or should I completely do nothing to penis excercises?

Rest days should be reserved for rest. You should give your mind a break from training on off days as well. This will ensure you prevent inducing training "burnout".
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Ahhh got it,thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonman View Post
        Ahhh got it,thank you so much.
        Glad to help
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Big Al is the expert so his opinion carries weight.

If I may chime in...I read from Penis Exercises book from PEGym (p. 74) which offers another suggestion too:

Kegel Exercise 1: The Kegel Start/Stop

The method used to find your pelvic floor muscles, stopping your
          urine mid-flow, is actually an exercise in itself. From this point on, every
          time you go to the restroom, stop mid-flow for several
          seconds, and then
          restart. Do this at least three times. Don’t be shy though; if you have the
          time (and the urine) to start/stop six, seven, and even eight times in one
          session, go for it. This exercise is not only useful for building stronger
          pelvic floor muscles, but it’s also useful for continually reminding yourself
          where your pelvic floor muscles are.

The kegel start/stop is
          theonly exercise in this book that you
          should do every single day, as it’s rarely ever intense enough to cause
          over-training Doing this exercise every day has similar improvements on
          your penis health as walking every day does on your physical health.

How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

I thought it was bad for your bladder to repeatedly stop your flow of urine or continually hold in urgent pisses.

Comment

Agree with Big Al. PC Muscle is just that, a muscle, so it takes similar recovery to doing bench press or curls. Expecially if your going "to failure" as it were, really working and tearing down the muscle. If you were just doing it in like JP90, you probably end up just maintaining instead of strengthening after a short period of time, this would be like doing 30 pushups a day. It'll give you a little pump but you arent exhausting the muscle. If you ARE, you probably will have serious difficulty kegeling the next day anyway due do DOMS.

All that being said, giving a little stretch during bathroom breaks on rest days is okay, but thats about it.
              Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
              Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
              1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Working...
              X