The Penis Professor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Penis Professor

Hey. I’m new to this site. Question: i’m literally seconds away from ordering The Penis Professor online. Lol. Can anyone tell me if they are also members of that site and if it works?

The general consensus is that there is more info here and it is free.

Comment

Yup^^^ On top of all the free information you will also find a lot of great members that are very knowledgeable and more than willing to help you out. If you want to spend some money I highly recommend you look into a more personalized service that will tailor a routine for your individual needs such as Big Al's meCoach.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Looks like a scam to me. Like the others said, that's what this forum is here for.
        Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
        Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
        1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Awesome. Thanks guys. I will not order anymore. Lol. Yalls help and any other help will work. Now I just need some videos to watch and more knowledge from y’all.

Comment

You know some good routines?

Comment

Also, how long will it take with consistency and dedication? Me and my fiancé are getting married in November of this year. We are celibate right now. But I wanna come off hung when the time comes.

Comment

Spend some time researching this forum. Forum posts date back 10+ years ago with VALUABLE information. Google pegym + your question and get your answer. Also, take your time, educate yourself, and be patient. Have fun

Comment

Check my "Way of the Burrito" thread in my signature. You could make some decent gains between now and November. Half an inch or more if you stay committed.
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDeputy View Post
                    Awesome. Thanks guys. I will not order anymore. Lol. Yalls help and any other help will work. Now I just need some videos to watch and more knowledge from y’all.
                    Originally posted by TexasDeputy View Post
                    You know some good routines?
                    The beginner routines, as well as all the other essential information you will need, can be found in the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page. The JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) is the most popular routine that many start off with.

Here are some videos of the exercises in that routine.

Jelqing

basic penis stretch

How to V-jelq (Illustrations) - PEGym

Circle stretch
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I really appreciate yalls input. Now I just need to start fiddling with this site. It’s at me forever just to try and post something. LOL

How long Do y’all do yalls exercises?

What kind of oils or lube do y’all use? I recently bought some coconut oil

Comment

The JP90 should take you about 45 minutes to complete give or take. You should do it on a 5 days on 2 days off schedule.

Coconut oil is a very good lube. I personally use mineral oil.
                        Cavalier
                        Retired Super Moderator
                        Member of the Month Feb 2015
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by Cavalier; 03-09-2019, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Awesome. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Working...
                          X