JP90 I'm loosing erection while I'm jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP90 I'm loosing erection while I'm jelqing

Hey I just started JP90 but while I'm jelqing I'm loosing erection, and when I get to the V jelq I am about 30% erected. Also how can I know if I'm jelqing right, how tight grip must should be?
    Is it good to put cock ring after JP90 sesion?
    Current: 5 x 4.5 (BPEL x EG), 2.5 flaccid
    Goal (hope so in 3 years): 7.25 x 5.71 erected and 4.5 flaccid

Check the forum for instruction and most important the indicators.

The indicators of growth/improved EQ the following days is crucial to follow. That is the main way to know if your PE is paying off or not.
    Jelqing at 30% is ok. Most likely it will get you length more than girth.

I never liked V-jelqs, but that is my preference.
    What you can try to do is to relax your muscles (like a reverse kegel) while you jelq.
    Also, along with muscle tension, anxiety can also affect the erection level. So, it is ideal to keep it cool.
    Relax and enjoy the time spent doing PE. This is another criteria to follow.
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Yes, jelqs should NOT be done while erect, especially for someone just starting PE. Most people find that when they start jelqing they get an erection and have to stop until it subsides enough to safely jelq again.
      Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
      Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
      Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Then, can some1 tell me what is best alternative for V-jelqs? Also should I do kegles and/or edging on day when doing JP90?

Comment

30% is fine you just want to feel the "toothpaste pushing through the tube". Just make sure your moving blood. 30-70% is where u wanna be. If your doing jp90, you'll already know how helicopter swirls bring in extra blood. Do this before eatch section of vjelqs s needed.
          Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
          Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
          1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Only thing I don't understand about JP90 is circle stretchs, 10 big circle to left and to right, can some1 explain me better?

Comment

Originally posted by Toky View Post
              Only thing I don't understand about JP90 is circle stretchs, 10 big circle to left and to right, can some1 explain me better?
              10 big circles to left and to right - ​clockwise and counterclockwise

Comment

Working...
              X