Early Signs???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Signs???

Hi, its been around 1 month for me doing jelqing and kegels only. I took it as a new year resolution. Since i am asian and have a 5 inch erect penis which has an upward curve. I always want to grow it bigger.
    In this small time, I gave gained some flacid length, my flacid looks more bigger in width and length but though no changes in erect length(~0.1 inch).
    What is my concern is i am gaining girth at the base of my penis not at mid, also length gains is not much.
    My routine consist of Warmup -> Jelq -> Stretching -> Edging/balooning -> Cool down(Sometimes cum).

Please suggest me something for length.
    NBPEL - 5.0 -------------------5.0------------------- 5.5
    BPEL - 5.5 ---------------------5.8------------------- 6.5
    Width - 4.6 --------------------4.9------------------- 5.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/forum.php

This is the START HERE BUTTON at the top of the page. Read all you can. Follow the JonPop90 routine. The stretches will help with length.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I'm not sure I fully understand what you're saying. If it's that you've only gained ~0.1", than that IS a change, especially for only 1 month of jelqing and kegels.

After you condition yourself a bit more, add some extending and you'll see even better gains. Maybe an air pump or bathmate, but for now, if you've gained a tenth of an inch...great job!
      Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
      Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
      Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Jp90 routine. first and foremost. Then adding in am extender like the X4 will help both length and curve. Dont stress about base girth, its a good thing. As you continue it will even out. My only two suggestions is A. Your 'cool down' should be a 'warm down' using heat. B. Don't cum. It'll give you more erections and blood flow both of which help cement a more extended state.
        Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
        Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
        1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

What is your erection level while jelqing?
          VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Erection level is around 30-50%.
            NBPEL - 5.0 -------------------5.0------------------- 5.5
            BPEL - 5.5 ---------------------5.8------------------- 6.5
            Width - 4.6 --------------------4.9------------------- 5.5

Comment

You gaining flaccid length is a good sign. I know that is what I noticed first... Try all different stretches and put more pressure when you jelq as you get more comfortable with it and keep consistent with the pressure when jelqing. Also remember to have the other hand at the base and hold the skin to get a good stretch.. Try adding the bundle stretch..

Also you will gain at the bottom first.
              Last edited by hm42; 01-31-2019, 10:06 AM.
              ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
              Initial 1/5/18
              BPEL: 6.75-7"
              EG: 5.25- 5.5
              results 9/10/18
              BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
              EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

Comment

Working...
              X