Lig Soreness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lig Soreness

I just started JP90 Routine last week. I am feeling lig soreness, is this normal for beginners. I am debating whether to take next week off or continuing with my routine and skipping the manual stretches.
    STATS:
    2019.01.21 - BPEL: 6.5" EG: 5.25"
    END 2019 GOAL - BPEL: 7.5" EG: 5.75"
    DESIRED GOAL - BPEL: 8.5" EG: 6.25"

Pull with less intensity and focus on staying warm during the exercise, including solid warm up and warm down.

When starting out you should just be holding your unit at stretched out at length, not pulling with excessive force much further. Your plan should be to progress in pulling intensity throughout the program.

Hope this helps.
    I'm just here for a healthier dong (and a lot of girth).
    Lucian's Log (Healthy Donger Routine)

Comment

How are your other PIs?

In the event that is only the soreness, take a break until you recover from that.
      Then start with lower intensity.
      VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
        How are your other PIs?

In the event that is only the soreness, take a break until you recover from that.
        Then start with lower intensity.
        Thanks.
        I don't have any other negative PI's. Maybe, I didn't heat up as hot as I should have.
        I'm going to take at least next week off.
        STATS:
        2019.01.21 - BPEL: 6.5" EG: 5.25"
        END 2019 GOAL - BPEL: 7.5" EG: 5.75"
        DESIRED GOAL - BPEL: 8.5" EG: 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by JourneyToBigDick View Post
          I just started JP90 Routine last week. I am feeling lig soreness, is this normal for beginners. I am debating whether to take next week off or continuing with my routine and skipping the manual stretches.
          I had some lig soreness during the JP90 program however I did have a tendency to stretch and jelq quite strongly. It is certainly necessary to ramp up the intensity over time to manage this soreness and of course to minimise the risk of injury. I used rest days and or breaks to manage this and believe that with this approach, JP90 does a great job of conditioning your penis for eventual more advanced excercises and / or devices.

In my opinion, you really need to consider PE more of a marathon than a sprint which can be difficult to do with the early enthusiasm you get when just starting out.

Comment

Originally posted by JourneyToBigDick View Post
            Thanks.
            I don't have any other negative PI's. Maybe, I didn't heat up as hot as I should have.
            I'm going to take at least next week off.
            I forgot to mention that I found a thorough heat up and warm down worked well to minimise soreness and feel like this is an important part of the process.

Comment

Heat is definitely the first step (both before AND after, at least 10 mins and you should feel your D radiating heat). If you still get sore then lighten the intensity. Slow and steady wins the race. To much pressure or pull could actually cause the ligs/tunica to toughen up and be harder to stretch. Also, do take 2 days off in a row sometimes to heal. Though its not a muscle like your bicep, the body does still has pretty consistent recovery times when it comes to micro-tears.
              Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
              Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
              1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Working...
              X