Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are newbie gains permanent?

Have only jelqed like twice before I gave up

My current BPEL is 6-6.5" depending on if I'm standing or laying and how hard I am because as an obese guy I have pretty weak erections

I've been reading about newbie gains and how some people gained like half an inch in length from a mix of better EQ and whatever else happens when you jelq

I don't really have an interest in jelqing for years to get a giant dick but if I could push my BPEL to 7" I'd be more than happy with that, do you think its possible I'd see about a half inch in gains given my situation because I'd be overjoyed with that. Even when my erections seem particularly hard I'm not sure I'm ever at 100% because of how long I've been big I imagine the arteries in my dick are fucked (probably why i can't keep an erection for more than 10 seconds if I stop jerking off and if I stand up with an erection it goes down almost instantly)

Edit: forgot to ask my main question on if newbie gains are permanent

Any input is appreciated

Without commitment everything is temporary. This takes work.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

My thinking is if I'm currently dieting and improving my overall health, if I jelq and gain any extra size from improved EQ surely my EQ won't go back to being absolutely terrible if I'm not living a lifestyle that would make it be terrible ya dig?

my goal would be 7" BPEL, so if I hit that pretty fast with beginner gains I've hit my goal and I have no real interest in going beyond that so it'd all be for nothing if I don't want to get bigger and bigger to maintain what I just got? Seems kinda dumb

Comment

Go to the gym for a few weeks, add some muscle and then don't go again. What happens to that muscle? I'm sure you know the answer.
        It's not dumb to want to improve, whether it be your weight or dick or whatever. You must remember that with any type of improvement, even if you paint your house, without maintenance all goes back to the way it was, or worse.

Comment

but in regards to going to the gym it's not better circulation that would build muscle, but it's better circulation and undoing a problem I caused that would give me more size, if I'm maintaining a healthy lifestyle while eliminating a problem I caused with my poor decisions (poor EQ) then there's nothing I'm doing that could cause it to go back to the way it was, shouldn't have to constantly jelq to keep my solid EQ as GAINING muscle is one thing, STRETCHING your penis ligaments is one thing, but getting better bloodflow by UNDOING something you spent your whole life doing seem like very different things in my eyes

My penis with better EQ was technically always my penis and how hard it could be so I'm not adding anything extra into the mix like I would be for actually stretching it or gaining muscle

Comment

Atrophy will steal your newbie gains if you don't 'keep it in shape'. Now, how you keep any part of your body in shape, should be explored.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyjinny View Post
              but in regards to going to the gym it's not better circulation that would build muscle, but it's better circulation and undoing a problem I caused that would give me more size, if I'm maintaining a healthy lifestyle while eliminating a problem I caused with my poor decisions (poor EQ) then there's nothing I'm doing that could cause it to go back to the way it was, shouldn't have to constantly jelq to keep my solid EQ as GAINING muscle is one thing, STRETCHING your penis ligaments is one thing, but getting better bloodflow by UNDOING something you spent your whole life doing seem like very different things in my eyes

My penis with better EQ was technically always my penis and how hard it could be so I'm not adding anything extra into the mix like I would be for actually stretching it or gaining muscle
              Nice but you forget this thing called aging! It gets everybody. I'll be damned to know how to beat it other than keep exercising.

Comment

If you dont want to have to commit to PE you won't make any serious gains. But, you're newbie gains as stated will indeed be shown through EQ quality and maybe slight growth if you do a solid JP90 3 month program. That said, to keep these without having to continue PE, your only real option, IMO, would be to begin No-Fap/Semen Retention.

Cheers
                Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Please read the following: Types of Gains in Penis Enlargement
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working locally with PE will help your erection and your size for sure.

But as I understand you have some problems with weight, in the case you are able to exercise your body, that would yield better result for erection improvement.

In your case the difference between doing only PE and exercising your entire body is like doing only abs workout in the hope that belly fat will go away.
                    Scientifically it is proven that burning fat locally isn't really something you can count on. You need exercises that put your entire body in motion. Sure if you want your muscles to look nicely after you lose weigh you will need to grow them a bit.

About your question, I think 0.5 inch is more than doable and you won't need years to do that.
                    After you reach that you might need to keep a maintenance workout at least for a few months, especially to keep your EQ high.
                    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Well there's other ways to improve circulation other than jelqing but still if you stop doing these things and go back to living how you was then like CUSP82 said you will go back to the way you was. It's like saying if I diet for a month then will I be healthy forever, the answer is no, you would have to diet for the rest of your life. If you take a supplement for circulation then it will work as long as you take it. The same goes for PE.
                      Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                      Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Working...
                      X