Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i get benefits from single exercise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i get benefits from single exercise?

Hi. I'm very new here so sorry for any inconvenience.

My main question is can i get apparent benefit by only doing basic stretch? I don't wanna try jelq because of reasons. If yes how should my routine be? Like duration, intense etc. Yeah there is a lot of information in this site but i am really busy for it and that's one of the reasons why i wanna try one easy exercise. I can constantly do one thing for months so if eventually it will be work then i will try.

If you wanna try only 1 then Jelqing is the best.
    Numerous threads with only jelqing and nice length and girth gains.
    This is what I am up to do from now on.

I have done stretching and extending with no results and only jelqing gave me gains in girth.

Start with 3 times per week 10 mins and add up days and timings.
    Get to 6 per week of 40 mins.

Comment

I would read the START HERE at the top of the page.

There are a couple of basic routines on here, most common would be the JP90 routine and it's all manuals. People have gained from it, some have not, everyone's different. All you can do is try something for a while and make adjustments along the way. Best of luck =)
      Start: 9/1/18
      BPEL-6.25", BaseEG-6.25", MSEG-6",EW-2.1",BPFL-4.5", FG-5"

Current: BPEL 7.75"-BEG 7.16"-MSEG 6.41"-BTHEG 6.25"-BPFL/FBG 5.5"-6.5"

Goals:
      2019 - 8.5-9" x MSEG 6.5" - NBPEL 7.5-8" - Flaccid NBPEL 6" x 6"
      End: When she says to stop.

Comment

Yes, there is a good chance you will gain without jelqing and from one exercise.

There are people here that gained from jelq free routine, from hanging, extenders, etc. Basically routines based mostly on stretching.

There is even a jelq free routine on START HERE page.
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Ssmokers,

What are your goals, exactly?
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Well +2 or 3 cm would be good. My NBPEL(i don't even know terms but i guess it's non-bone pressure erection length right xd) 15cm. So 18cm is ideal imo but 17cm is also okay if i can make it.

And thanks for other replies.

Comment

The bottom line is your only going to get out of it what you put into it. Can you gain with a stretching only routine...yes. Will the rate of gains be enough to keep you motivated...possibly not. Will your erection quality suffer without the additional jelqing and kegel exercises...possibly. The beginner routines that can be found here were developed to be a well rounded regime to optimize gains as well as overall penile health. If you want to save time, or for other reasons, by eliminating some of the exercises then don't set you exceptions too high.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I'll pretty much second cav^^

Manual stretching alone will only do so much. You would be better off with the JP90 routine. It will take dedication and consistency to make the gains you want.
                Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by ssmokers View Post
                  Hi. I'm very new here so sorry for any inconvenience.

My main question is can i get apparent benefit by only doing basic stretch? I don't wanna try jelq because of reasons. If yes how should my routine be? Like duration, intense etc. Yeah there is a lot of information in this site but i am really busy for it and that's one of the reasons why i wanna try one easy exercise. I can constantly do one thing for months so if eventually it will be work then i will try.
                  When I started I tried just doing basic stretch and edging.

I did three months of stretching. Each direction, each stretch was for five minutes. I did it each time I had a bathroom break at work. One break, one direction, 5 minutes.

No discernible gains.
                  03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                  Thread
                  12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Well +2 or 3 cm would be good. My NBPEL(i don't even know terms but i guess it's non-bone pressure erection length right xd) 15cm. So 18cm is ideal imo but 17cm is also okay if i can make it.

And thanks for other replies.
                    You might consider the following routine: The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine

It's considered an advanced routine, but if you're well conditioned you should be able to start on the low end of the rep scale without issues.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                      When I started I tried just doing basic stretch and edging.

I did three months of stretching. Each direction, each stretch was for five minutes. I did it each time I had a bathroom break at work. One break, one direction, 5 minutes.

No discernible gains.
                      So then did you change it and got discernible gains? If yes what did you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        You might consider the following routine: The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine

It's considered an advanced routine, but if you're well conditioned you should be able to start on the low end of the rep scale without issues.
                        Thanks i will check it.

Comment

Thanks i will check it.
                          You're welcome, and please let us know how it goes for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            You're welcome, and please let us know how it goes for you!
                            Sir btw i tried jelqing and now i think it's suitable for me and decided to start with beginner things so what is best beginner routine? JP90?

Comment

Sir btw i tried jelqing and now i think it's suitable for me and decided to start with beginner things so what is best beginner routine? JP90?
                              The JP90 is a great routine. if you find it to be too advanced, the following is much more basic: The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine

Comment

Working...
                              X