Problems Measuring Curvature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems Measuring Curvature

I have an upward curved penis, and I'm having a hard time measuring because of the curvature

With an EQ of around 6 to 7 I'm measuring at BPEL 7.25. EQ of 6 to 7 gives me my highest measured length.

However, when I get a rock-hard erection at 9 or 10 EQ, the curvature becomes more pronounced, and I'm measuring at barely 7.00 BPEL.

Any way to get a realistic measure at 9/10 EQ?

I have the same problem when im super hard, try using a string or shoe lace and fit it to your curve, or if its possible to bend your dick down a bit then theres no need for the string.
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Use a tailor's tape measure. It works great. That's what I use because I have a large glans and I want to include its curvature in my total length stat.

Comment

Boxer: good idea I'm gonna try that

going411by7: I've thought of that, however I think it might be hard to properly measure bpel this way, I guess I could use this for NBPEL

Comment

Originally posted by pecker View Post
          Boxer: good idea I'm gonna try that

going411by7: I've thought of that, however I think it might be hard to properly measure bpel this way, I guess I could use this for NBPEL
          I personaly prefer NBPEL. Use the taylors tape method for best results.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

If I take measurement sitting straightening my penis I can reach 7.25" BPEL. However as my real length I consider NBPEL curved while standing = 6.38" (used to be 6.5" before holidays, almost get there back). I am using rigid ruler.
            In my opinion this is what you've got to pleasure woman regardless of circumstances
            Taking measurement for the highest number, is just for sake of feeling better, which isn't a bad thing

Such a discrepancy in measurement puts a big question mark on the self reported penis size surveys. Consider that!
            No Signature

Comment

Working...
            X