should your penis feel sour after PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should your penis feel sour after PE

I do 15 min jelq in a day with 15 clamping and 30-45 min hanging and no sour penis does that mean I wont gain much?

If, by sour, you mean sore, as in the feeling of pain, you really need to monitor your PI's. I think generally you should feel some slight soreness but never pain, and how are you PI's, nightly erections, morning erections, better erection quality, etc. Those are what you should be monitoring.
    Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
    Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
    Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

You went hard on it.

I would cut back a little bit on clamping and or hanging, as these are advanced exercises that can easily be overdone.
      VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightforce View Post
        If, by sour, you mean sore, as in the feeling of pain, you really need to monitor your PI's. I think generally you should feel some slight soreness but never pain, and how are you PI's, nightly erections, morning erections, better erection quality, etc. Those are what you should be monitoring.
        Yes I meant sore I cant believe I wrote sour wtf hahaha thanks I will try monitoring that

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
          You went hard on it.

I would cut back a little bit on clamping and or hanging, as these are advanced exercises that can easily be overdone.
          Yes definitely bro i was wondering because there are users that swear only to have gained on jelqing what do you think is it possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Adamknuckelhead View Post
            Yes definitely bro i was wondering because there are users that swear only to have gained on jelqing what do you think is it possible?
            I am currently after a long break, using only jelqing for the moment.

So, far it is encouraging. Haven't measured, but after just 1 month I feel bigger.
            I am doing mostly for EQ, but it seems gains are not too far away.
            VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

If you mean sore than I guess it is fine however you need to be recovered for the next session and IF you are not them either wait until you are or bring back the routine so you can recover.

If you go to very intense you can not train very often;
              If you go not so intense you can train everyday IF you are recovered;

I would suggest trainning light and often (everyday) so you do not have to worry about recovery, soreness and injury. And if you are a begginer it will help you devolep the skill you need.
              Sep 1°, 2018 - Initial: 17.2 cm (6.77') BPEL and 13 cm (5.1') MEG
              Apr 1°, 2019 - Current: 18.6 cm (7.32’) BPEL and 13.8 cm (5.43’) MEG
              Final Goal: 21 cm (8.26') BPEL and 15.5 cm (6.1') MEG

Comment

Working...
              X