I want to start P.E but I'm concerned about safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to start P.E but I'm concerned about safety

I'm 18 and my penis is just 5 inches long and 4.5 in girth. Is there any way I can increase my length by just 1 inch and girth by 0.5 inch in a safe way? Because I've read online that P.E exercises may lead to desensitizing of penis and even erectile dysfunction . I'm a virgin and insecure

I want to start P.E but I'm concerned about safety

I'm 18 and my penis is just 5 inches long and 4.5 in girth. Is there any way I can increase my length by just 1 inch and girth by 0.5 inch in a safe way? Because I've read online that P.E exercises may lead to desensitizing of penis and even erectile dysfunction . I'm a virgin and insecure

Comment

Thread: READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

Please do not post the same thing in more than one place, that is 'cross posting', we forgive you
      Threads combined.

In the above link, is a great place to START, so begin clicking and reading.

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Well after 5 weeks my penile sensitivity is increasing and my orgasms are far more explosive. As long as you perform PE safely, no damage should occur.
        Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
        Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Hey IAS!

Welcome to the Gym

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Do jp90 you'll be fine. Those effects are from overtrainers or those who try to get the "quick fix". PE is a process not a race. Takes time and dedication. 1 in length and 1/2 girth are relatively attainable goals. Sensitivity will increase if anything and erection levels will absolutely increase. This is a guarantee.

No reason to be insecure. You're size is fine and its just pussy. Slay away young buck, slay away.
            Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
            Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
            1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

The following should be helpful: Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

i've been reading about kegels and some people say to don't do them mixed with stretching exercises. But the JP's routine says to combine them. What should I do?

Comment

You will see in a quote box in the stretching section of the JP90 -
                  CAUTION- The technique of stretching while kegeling can be harmful for those who don't have the requisite level conditioning to handle it. if you're new to training it would be in your best interests to become proficient in the standard kegel before attempting to stretch against a kegel contraction.
                  To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
                  X