Strange measurement discrepancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange measurement discrepancy

I did my original measurements with a measuring tape.
    But because of it's flimsy nature I was a bit worried that I was over measuring.
    So went and got a hard ruler and the first measurement was a bit perplexing.

As I said I was worried about getting a better measurement due to not being able to control the slack in the measuring tape.
    The difference in what the measurement ended up being an extra cm when using a hard ruler.
    And that just seems strange when considering that I can't add in the curve.

Anyone else noticed this at some point?

Probably just able to push harder into the fat pad or measuring in a different position or posture
    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
    1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Yeah it'll be the extra length from the fat pad. Measuring tapes are useless for BPEL cause you can't press them into the fat pad properly.
      Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
      Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Go with the tape and measure along the curve to assess your full length.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Seems likely to be that I just couldn't push the tape down hard enough while keeping things in order.
          Will keep at it with the ruler as it seems more likely to get consistent results.
          Maybe I'll do both eventually when the fat pad gets a bit thinner.

Thanks for the tips

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyCarl View Post
            Seems likely to be that I just couldn't push the tape down hard enough while keeping things in order.
            Will keep at it with the ruler as it seems more likely to get consistent results.
            Maybe I'll do both eventually when the fat pad gets a bit thinner.

Thanks for the tips
            Maybe use a ruler for BPEL and a measuring tape to measure the length along the curve and just track both measurements.
            Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
            Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Working...
            X